Ratings for Dr. Eric Y. Peterson

Worst Doctor and rude staff! They charged my insurance for tests that were never done!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2016

Dr. Peterson, was the best Doc. I have ever seen, He was very helpful throughout my preg. And his staff was great very helpful and nice, and more than willing to listen and answer all of my questions. When I gave birth to my son he was there the whole time and was a very good Doctor.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2010

I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Peterson. He is very down to earth and honest about every issue. The staff at Rio Pecos is very helpful and provided excellent service. I would encourage any woman to schedule their next annual wellness exam with Dr. Peterson. He really is an excellent physician.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2010

Wonderful experience! The staff and Dr. Peterson were very good to me and always made me feel comfortable and important. This would be my first choice for OB/GYN care again.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2009

Arrogant, hyper-critical. Told me that b/c I wanted a say in my medical care & treatment options that "it is just a control issue" & "why did you come to a dr in the first place" since I wanted to attempt natural childbirth if there were no complications. Apparently has issues with informed consent. Attitude was that he is the dr & I should just do what he says with no input or questions. When I asked what the schedule was for ultrasounds he started in about how "patients think they have a right to as many ultrasounds as they want". I was asking how many are standard practice & when to expect them to know when my husband should come to my appts. I made this clear when I asked the question. Tried to scare me with stories about untreated patients in 3rd world countries needing drs w/o borders b/c they didn't have access to OBs to perform episiotomies. I was appalled, and my husband was furious. We both have medical backgrounds and are used to dealing with medical personnel.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Eric Y. Peterson's Credentials

• LOUISIANA STATE UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE IN SHREVEPORT (Grad. 1991)