Ratings for Dr. Brian Taylor

Unfortunately I've had to have many physicians and surgeons over my lifetime but nobody holds a candle to Dr. Taylor. Both as his patient and as a former critical care nurse I can honestly say they don't make ten any finer then Dr. Taylor. He is sorely missed since his retirement but now it's time for him and his family!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

Seven years ago Dr. Taylor took control of a bad situation and gave me a better quality of life. Yes there were complications but not his fault. He stood beside me and after a long mending process finally got me back on my feet and living my live. I cannot say anything bad about Dr. Taylor. He is only human and gives his all to his patients. Today I was told that I need to go back to see Dr. Taylor. I know I will be in goods hands and he will do everything possible to keep me on the road to a happy love. One thing I learned from my first stay in the hospital, if you don't advocate for yourself, you only get what you get. You cannot always put the blame on others. You were given a month and common sense use it to get the best care. God bless Dr. T, see you soon.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015

After 5 surgeries on 5 different parts of my upper body what can I say. Great work. Appendix. hernia,s gall bladder, bag removal and rectal cancer. Great bed side manner, wit and charm. Who do I get to fix me now when I break. All the best Brian.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2015

Dr. Taylor has operated on me twice. Both times I received excellent care both during and after the procedure. Dr. Taylor is the lead doctor in my followup care, and makes a point of calling me at home with answers, test results etc...This has often been done after he has spent the day in the OR, and is just doing his followup calls at 8 or 9 at night - but if he says he will call...he does. I feel confident in my care with Dr. Taylor. Thank you for all that you do, and how you do it. This world needs MORE doctors that put the patient first, the younger generation of doctors do not always do things this way...they could leanr a thing or two from Dr. Taylor.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2014

His expert opinion for the OCPS regarding the care my daughter did or not receive is an outrage. DR BRIAN TAYLOR OF LONDON, ONTARIO IS THE SO-CALLED EXPERT WHO FEELS THAT ANTIBIOTICS WAS NOT NECESSARY. I SERIOUSLY DOUBT THAT HE WOUILD HAVE HANDLED MY DAUGHTER'S OPERATION AS DR. KLEIN DID. IF SO, PATIENTS IN LONDON AND AREA SHOULD BE VERY WARY OF HIM. PERHAPS,IT'S TIME FOR DR. TAYLOR TO RETIRE. HE ALSO STATED THAT DR. KLEIN WAS UNAWARE THAT HE HAD TO DO A COLON RESECTION UNTIL AFTER HE CONVERTED TO THE OPEN ABDOMINAL SURGERY TO REMOVE A TUMOR. PERHAPS DR. TAYLOR'S EYESIGHT NEEDS TO BE TESTED AS THE RECORDS CLEARLY INDICATE THAT THE FIRST PROCEDURE WAS "LAPARASCOPIC SURGERY ATTEMPTED FOR A COLON RESECTION" HIS EXPERT OPINION PROVIDED FOR THE COLLEGE'S SECOND DECISION A YEAR AGO RESULTED IN A FURTHER DEATH BY THIS SAME SURGEON-- a 27 year old girl from neighbour Kitchener!!Congratulations Dr. Taylor for allowing this to happen.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2013

On Feb 3rd, 2010 I was admitted to Univ. Hospital, London. With about 12 hrs. to live, Dr Taylor did 2 surgeries within 12 hours and removed all evidence of flesh eating disease from my low back that has been caused by a contaminated needle. The needle had been administered in another hospital by a another Dr. After surgery there was a possibility that I wouldn't walk again. Today May 17th, 2011 I am back at work as an Office Administrator in a church, driving my vehicle and able to walk with the assistance of just a cane. I owe my life to Dr. Taylor and his team as well as to my family doctor & my immediate family. Through prayer, my family, my doctors and London University Hospital I am well on the way to recovery. Still with a lot of pain but it is controlled with rest, some light exercise and pain meds as needed. I am back singing with my country/gospel group. I definitely owe my life to Dr. Taylor. God Bless all. Doreen C

flag | Submitted May 17, 2011

After God created Dr. Taylor he broke the mold. Dr.T is as good as it gets. A skilled surgeon and very compassionate man. If he does not know the answer he will not stop until he finds someone that does. Imagine my dismay when I found out that my upcoming surgery requires a thoracic surgeon and therefore Dr. T cannot do it. Still he told me that he will assist the thoracic surgeon in determining my treatment plan since he knows me so well. There are not enough kind words to describe Dr. T. As both a nurse and a patient with numerous chronic health problems I have never met a finer physician. I have the utmost respect for and trust in Dr. Taylor.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2011

performed a routine appendectomy on me last year. very pleasant and caring. i'm glad he was on call that day.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2010

In My opinion Dr Taylor is a Great Surgeon with Questionable Bedside and Clinic Manners. My late mother told him about being hurtful to Me. I was frigthened of him when I had my 2nd surgery after a Colonoscopy without Sedation of Any Kind. He couldnt get IV in and refused to wait for IV Team so I suffered .. Never Again..

flag | Submitted April 29, 2010

Dr. Taylor is superb. He operated on my mother and he was extremely thorough both pre and post surgery. He was always willing to answer questions, never rushed us, and was completely open to allowing her to make the decision regarding surgery without any pressure from him. He showed a willingness to consult with other experts and his manner with us, her family members, was patient and welcoming.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2010

Dr. Brian Taylor's Credentials

• University of Western Ontario (Grad. 1975)

(General) - Hmo