Ratings for Dr. Mary E. Mark

My 1st visit with Dr. Mark and she is very nice. She seems genuinely concerned and listened to all of my concerns and answered all my questions and wasn't in a rush. I'm glad I did my homework to find a good ob/gyn.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2012

I moved to ABQ 1982 and Dr. Mark became my first and only ob/gyn while living there. I had a very difficult pregancy/delivery in 1992, but Dr. Mark was there through it all. I recently moved to Colorado (last summer) and letting go of Dr. Mark as my gyn-doctor was very tough after 28 years. The establised patients know what I mean, and the new patients soon will. Dr. Mary Mark is an amazing and excellent doctor!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2011

Insurance through Presbyterian. I've gone to Mary Mark for 12 years and she is the best OB/GYN I have ever used. We are similar in age and therefore she knows exactly what is going on with me physically.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2009

I had my first appointment with Dr. Mark this month and she was great! She took time to listen to all my concerns and answer all my questions.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2009

Dr. Mark is very knowledgeable and professional, but also takes time to answer questions and address any concerns the patient might have.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2008

Dr. Mary E. Mark's Credentials

• University Of New Mexico School Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)