Ratings for Dr. Amy M. Garcia

Dr. Garcia was not only knowledgeable, but patient and kind. Her expertise allowed me to heal quickly (I had a partial hysterectomy, and was running within 2 weeks of the surgery). I appreciate the time she spent with me, and the general spirit of the office. Dr. Garcia's support staff were delightful and helpful.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2012

Anybody looking a gynecologist. I strongly recommend Dr. Garcia, she is very educated, caring and welcoming. As well as her staff they are awesome. She helped me any way she possibly could. Thank You guys for everything, keep up the GOOD WORK!!! And Thank You Dr. Garcia for making me pain free:) and back to normal life.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2012

I went to Dr. Garcia after 2 years of seeking help from my regular doctors (including GYN) who had been unable to stop my excessive bleeding & cramps. I went to Dr. Garcia who immediately came up with treatment plan and diagnosis. She gave me several options to choose from citing the positives & negatives of each. She explains very well and even draws pictures to help with understanding. I chose to have surgery and could not be happier. She must be a very gentle surgeon (I was asleep) as I never felt too badly after surgery, went home the same day and was helping my husband cook the next day. I can't say enough good things about her skill and caring attitude!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2012

Dr. Garcia is a wonderful physician/surgeon! I highly recommend her, she is amazing!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2012

Dr. Garcia is one of the best physicians in Albuquerque. I'm from the east coast and have become quite skeptical of doctors here. Her staff is great and the surgery she performed saved my life. I have started to take more responsibility for my health, including losing weight....

flag | Submitted November 23, 2011

Dr. Garcia was friendly and helpful, and did a great job with a laparoscopic myomectomy. She took the time to explain all of my options and the ramifications, and did a great job on the surgery as well. Hardly any scarring and I was back on my feet that night. I hope never to need her services again, but if I did, she's the doctor I would choose.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2011

Very thorough and willing to spend the necessary time to address concerns. Great technical skills. I was able to do out patient for fibroid surgery and driving and walking comfortably in 3 days.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2011

Dr. Amy Garcia gave precise information with easy to understand details, prior to my surgery and after. The surgery went extremely well, I felt that I was in very capable hands. Recovery was very fast, and as described. I have and will recommend Dr. Garcia to my family and friends. Her staff is professional and the office visits were prompt and with plenty of time for Dr. Garcia to spend time with me.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2011

Dr Garcia did not fix the problem even though she could have. She chose not to. Her bedside manner is not there. I am sure with time she will develope a better relationship with her patients. If you are over weight I do not suggest going to her. I got told I was over weight several times in one visit. AS if I did not know that already. Sad.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2011

Dr. Garcia does not have a good bedside manner. She also does not seem as knowledgeable in her field as other doctors in the community. As she matures she will improve.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2010

Dr. Amy M. Garcia's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of New Mexico School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)