Ratings for Dr. Douglas J. Krell

I consulted with the doctor about my birth control. He went into great detail on everything I had ever tried and we figured out that I was allergic to latex AND that I had a bad reaction to one of the hormones. We tested it and sure enough he was correct. I had worked on that problem for years and Krell figured it out. I was impressed. We finally decided on a IUD without hormones. Doing great so far.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2013

He was rushed and did not take the time to accurately deal with my symptoms. Never going back.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2012

Krell is very knowledgeable and experienced, and performed a complicated robotic laparoscopic surgery to remove my uterus and large fibroid (the 1st OBGYN saidI saw said I'd need the -- glad I went with Krell. He explained thinks well, showed me the ultrasound images, had a nice manner. HOWEVER, he never came to see me or even called me after surgery to tell me how things went, what techniques he ended up using, or ask how I was doing! Although my surgery ended in the evening, I feel he should have called me the next day in the hospital or at home. All other surgeons I've had (4) have called me or talked with me within 24 hrs. after. No contact 'till my appt with him 2 wks. post-surgery.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2011

I was referred to Dr Krell for a complicated surgery. He performed a laparoscopic surgery to remove the womb and many tumors. Dr Krells team was super! He did a fantastic job. I can hardly see any scar. His bedside manner and compassion were incredible! Whoever is fortunate enough to have Dr Krell as their doctor is very lucky.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2009

I felt Dr.Krell was friendly and very knowlegable. He was very comforting and answered all my questions in detail. I would definately recomend him to people I know.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2009

Very poor doctor. Seemed disgusted with women.His bedside manner was misogynistic and degrading. Thankfully he wasn't the delivery doctor when I went into labor. His office tried to pursue me for payment three years after service because they realized they hadn't billed my insurance properly and after so much time elapsed my insurance wouldn't pay. They called me demanding payment. The problem I believe, was he kept firing his female staff and the billing got messed up in the process.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2009

Dr. Douglas J. Krell's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University Of Arizona College Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)