Ratings for Dr. Tracey L. Delaplain

The worst doctor I have EVER been to! I have never been treated so horribly by anyone, let alone a doctor.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

I'm not sure the previous poster and I went to the same doctor's office. My experience was the very opposite. We recently relocated to NV and had to find new doctors. It's so tough and scary to find a new gynecologist but I chose Dr. Delaplain after some of the reviews I read from various sites. I swear she has the nicest staff I've ever dealt with and wait time for me was less than five minutes both times. She and Chris (nurse) made me feel very comfortable during my LEEP. The first time I went in I saw Cookie Bible and she was absolutely precious. Every person I have dealt with in that office has been friendly and warm. The doc and nurses have great bedside manner. What I really loved about Dr. Delaplain is that she is very informative, very concise and to-the-point, and very willing to answer questions. I personally don't like spending a long time in the Dr's office so this is a perfect fit for me. I am beyond pleased with my choice to make her my new doctor.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2013

Dr. Tracey L. Delaplain's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Nevada School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)