Ratings for Dr. L Roth

Dr Lisa Roth & her staff have been excellent for myself & my husband whose medical story is long & complicated. We recently moved away from Kincardine & my husband's #1 concern was the loss of the personal medicine that we received there. Dr Roth is thoughtful, personable, knowledgeable, always willing to squeeze us in when necessary, willing to admit it when things were beyond her scope. Highly highly recommended.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2014

After having Dr. Roth for 10 years,I miss her and Shelly very much. I moved and and it was very hard to find a friendly Dr like Dr.Roth.I sure wish I wasn't so far because I would travel to see her.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2013

I feel very lucky to have Dr. Roth as my family doctor. She goes the extra mile and takes the extra time when needed. Not being able to get refills over the phone, while being inconvenient - is actually good practice. Patients SHOULD see their doctor regularly when prescriptions are necessary. Her connection and bedside manner has improved over the years. Dr. Roth's punctuality is very good for a busy doctor and I believe she balances taking the necessary time during an appointment and still be concious of keeping up with her schedule. I am fully confident, if she is running behind that there is good reason - not lack of concern or laziness as the reason behind it. Shelly, her nurse, is a strong member of her team. She is also very helpful, connected to patients, professional, and welcoming.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2012

Dr. Roth has been looking after my mother for about three years. My mom has advanced COPD and cancer and has approximately 3 hospital admissions per year. Dr. Roth explains the problems, care considerations and options very clearly to my mother and me and has a very good memory of my mother's history. She is caring and competent and I have no complaints.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2011

I think I have the best doctor - I have had a ton of medical problems, she never disbeleived me and took my opinions and beliefs into account. I think a small community is super blessed to have her. I moved away (2 hours one way) but still travel to see her.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2010

In our experiences, there have been too many wrong/very serious mis diagnosis' for ALL members of our family. Diagnosis' that other Dr's reject and end up having to rectify. We are not talking about "self diagnosis" as one member commented regarding the number of negative comments. Nor are we talking about ear infection type of diagnosis- but much more serious-life altering and permanent matters. I think she cares about her patients, has good intentions, but lacks willingness to admit she needs to investigate when unsure, or has her mind made up therefore missing important information the patient is trying to convey. She has an extremely bad practice of changing her mind about what she had said during a previous apt (after having to seek another Dr's correct diagnosis). This either implies an awful large amount of C.Y.A., not remembering what she actually said, or lack of knowledge-seems to be a common complaint among her patients and emergency room visit patients.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2007

Dr Roth our family doc for4.5 years has helped the family for many things including heart attace colds and so many other things.She is a fine DOC.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2007

Dr.Roth is an excellent physician. She is extremely knowledgable and thorough. She is never in a rush when something needs to be discussed and and answers all questions with great detail and explaination. I am surprised to see so many negative comments about her, perharps they just don't like it when Dr.'s disagree with their self-diagnosis?

flag | Submitted April 12, 2007

Lisa has continually forgotten the things she has said to myself and my family. She continues to mis-diagnose my wife....refusing to listen to her patient and prescribing drug on top of drug...still refusing to listen to us. She mis-diagnosed my wife's second pregnancy, and had she had the medicine available to her, would have terminated the pregnancy. That pregnancy is now a 22 month old bundle of joy that my wife and I call our miracle baby. I trust my pharmacist far more than my family doctor.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2007

Excellent and devoted Doctor. Very much appreciated by the community.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2007