Ratings for Dr. Adrian Langleben

J'ai la leucémie depuis 11 ans (3 récidives) et je suis toujours là en bonne forme. Dr. Langleben sait ce qu'il fait et j'en suis la preuve vivante. Merci pour vos bons soins. Il n'a peut-être pas le temps de faire du social quand vous le voyez à son bureau mais il sait vous soigner.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2018

This Doctor is impolite, unrespectfull. Dosen’t care about is patients. Prefer personal meetings over tacking care of poeple. Wait 7 hours in the waiting room. He gave you result paper and you to read by yourself! Just inadmissible to have this kind of doctor. Espacially for vulnerable poeple with cancer. How this doctor can be in charge of oncologie departmnt? How he coulb be a chef? This is a joke!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2018

My mother went in for a simple test and was told she had cancer. I was with her, and because everyone was so frantic I was taking notes on what was being said, what was going on. Dr Langleben shouted to me in front of my mother What are you writing? Don't waste your time writing, notes, get all of her things in order! I guess this was his humane and gentle way of telling my mother she had less than 2months to live. Bravo Doctor, a real class act. You may be extremely qualified, and have a bunch of fans that have survived because of that knowledge, but remember you will one day have to face your maker. I hope you will be able to explain all the anguish, and devastation you have needlessly brought to your patients and their loved ones by your smug, condescending, arrogant and totally empathy lacking people and communication skills.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2018

Il est très centré sur la science et semble compétent dans sa spécialité mais il ne respecte aucunement l'horaire des rendez-vous des patients qui sont déja mal en point et doivent attendre plusieurs heures. De plus il n'a aucune finesse dans son approche avec les patients. Aucune empathie pour ses patients.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2018

He is amazing really the best of the best always go further and above sickness... I simply love him

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

Wait 4 to 5 hours for him to see you between doors for 35 seconds. Terrible bedside manners.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

Dr.Langleben is a amazing oncologist. My dad loved this man was his Dr for over 5 years helped him from day 1 to the last day. Has been truly more than a doctor but a true friend and even a family member. His faith in G.d is top notch!! Thank you Dr.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

A Oncologist tops for me....He is down to earth and tells it like it is...He has save my bladder and have my yearly exams for the past 7 years and all's well. His staff excellent...Thank you Dr.Langleben........my name is Gerald Slamen

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

Refused to see me during my final few weeks, even when I managed to make an appointment. Horrible person with no empathy, patience or self-control over his emotions.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

he is terrible - no manners whatsoever - mocks people when they ask questions

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017