Ratings for Dr. Adrian Langleben

Dr Langleben is the BEST! There are days he sees over 80 patients a day. I don't know many doctors that will squeeze in all his patients . Secondly, he is human and takes it at heart when one of his patients are really ill. He never gives up on his patients even when their is no hope. He will go out of his way to find another type of treatment. He might seem rude but he really isn't. My sister, father, father in law all have him as their oncologist. He is the best. There is no other doctor as knowledgeable as him.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

My mother's doctor has been on vacation for a very long time. This fellow, Dr. Langlabin, was the replacement doctor. He was rude, he did not introduce himself to his patients and disregarded any concerns we had. My mother was diagnose with lung cancer and never smoked in her life. The day of her passing the doctor walked in her room and told my mother's husband, " can't you see she is dying!" In front of my mother! She was still fighting, she still wanted to live, but when the doctor said that in the morning, my mother's hopes was shattered. She gave up that very same day and that night she had passed. Mind you, my mother still was very responsive that morning! This Dr. Has no bedside manners and doesn't care about his patients! We are just another number to him! TOTALLY DISLIKE HIM!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2016

flag | Submitted October 13, 2015

He is a bigA-hole . If he practiced in the states , he would have no patients

flag | Submitted September 5, 2015

flag | Submitted August 25, 2015

Doctor Langleben is perhaps on one the most arrogant, insensitive doctors I have ever met. He gives the impression that the family has no right to question him, or both him with their concerns. He is abrupt, insulting and disdainful. He deserves a good spanking. Improve your bedside manner doctor - try not to be such a jerk!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

He is an angel on earth has been dedicated to my husband for 8 years through thick and thin, this man has stood by our family and helped us along the way. It helps that my husband has the same sense of humour, God Bless Dr.L and all the nurses and clinicians and Drs. on 5th floor, 2nd Floor ICU and the 3rd Floor. You've made an enormous difference in the face of cancer.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2014

Dr. Langleben is one of the most dedicated men in the field. Every day he is faced with patients that are in terrible situations and it is his job to try and make the best solution for them. It is not a Doctors job to be compassionate, it is a Doctors job to advise and inform on the best path forward. Family and friends are there for the patient, the doctor is there to advise on treatment. No doctor spends as much time researching and studying to continually improve the level of care he can provide.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

always get a second opinion. When an 18 year old went to see him with swollen Lymph glands he said it was nothing. 18 months later she was stage IV Hodgkin's Lymphoma and almost paralyzed. Always get a second opinion.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

Dr. Adrian Langleben's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Langleben is the BEST! There are days he sees over 80 patients a day. I don't know many doctors that will squeeze in all his patients . Secondly, he is hu..."

April 27, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "My mother's doctor has been on vacation for a very long time. This fellow, Dr. Langlabin, was the replacement doctor. He was rude, he did not introduce himsel..."

February 12, 2016
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. " I know a few doctors who speak very poorly of him . Seems arrogant. Look at his ratings. Very poor. I want a doctor with a 5 star rating "

October 13, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "He is a bigA-hole . If he practiced in the states , he would have no patients "

September 5, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "He has the worse reputation as a human being from those in the know. He should resign "

August 25, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Doctor Langleben is perhaps on one the most arrogant, insensitive doctors I have ever met. He gives the impression that the family has no right to question him..."

June 9, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "He is an angel on earth has been dedicated to my husband for 8 years through thick and thin, this man has stood by our family and helped us along the way. It he..."

December 17, 2014
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Langleben is one of the most dedicated men in the field. Every day he is faced with patients that are in terrible situations and it is his job to try and ma..."

October 9, 2014
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Yes, he is quite a ''character''.....but we grew to love him and count on him. He did all we could have asked for my mother and we are very grateful."

September 30, 2014
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "always get a second opinion. When an 18 year old went to see him with swollen Lymph glands he said it was nothing. 18 months later she was stage IV Hodgkin's Ly..."

September 23, 2014