Ratings for Dr. Adrian Langleben

He is a third class physician. Just look at all the negative comments. Good thing he is protected by the university / gouvernment.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2016

Dr.Langleben saved my life 22 years ago...For me he is my Saviour

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

What a moron. My mother was in stage 4, she was facing a transition that was inevitable. He said:"death and taxes, Sooner or later... ". À first class moron

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

Inflated ego. Does not like to have patients challenge him. Most dis-courteous to patients and family members. Pompous. And these are his good qualities!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016

Excellent doctor and very caring. Always thinks of his patients interest and well being. My mother loves his character

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

Dr Langleben is the BEST! There are days he sees over 80 patients a day. I don't know many doctors that will squeeze in all his patients . Secondly, he is human and takes it at heart when one of his patients are really ill. He never gives up on his patients even when their is no hope. He will go out of his way to find another type of treatment. He might seem rude but he really isn't. My sister, father, father in law all have him as their oncologist. He is the best. There is no other doctor as knowledgeable as him.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

My mother's doctor has been on vacation for a very long time. This fellow, Dr. Langlabin, was the replacement doctor. He was rude, he did not introduce himself to his patients and disregarded any concerns we had. My mother was diagnose with lung cancer and never smoked in her life. The day of her passing the doctor walked in her room and told my mother's husband, " can't you see she is dying!" In front of my mother! She was still fighting, she still wanted to live, but when the doctor said that in the morning, my mother's hopes was shattered. She gave up that very same day and that night she had passed. Mind you, my mother still was very responsive that morning! This Dr. Has no bedside manners and doesn't care about his patients! We are just another number to him! TOTALLY DISLIKE HIM!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2016

I know a few doctors who speak very poorly of him . Seems arrogant. Look at his ratings. Very poor. I want a doctor with a 5 star rating

flag | Submitted October 13, 2015

He is a bigA-hole . If he practiced in the states , he would have no patients

flag | Submitted September 5, 2015

He has the worse reputation as a human being from those in the know. He should resign

flag | Submitted August 25, 2015