Ratings for Dr. W Knox

Dr. W Knox has been there for me for 35 years since I first came to town with a rather complicated rare genetic disease..He has always taken the time to listen to my fears. and given suggestions on how to handle them. Dr Knox has not hesitated to send me to specialists when together, we felt it was warranted. He responded to late phone calls in emergencies and even did a house call! Now he is going into a well deserved retirement and will no longer be doing office calls. I will greatly miss this warm, caring doctor and it will be very difficult to replace him.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

I Love Dr.Knox! I don't know what I would do without him, He's been my Dr. my whole life and now my husbands and my two children's Dr. as well and I fully trust him and his wonderful staff.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2015

Amazing Dr we have had him for 35 plus years and we are very happy with him.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

I agree about staff comments. I fully have ZERO respect for him. My family saw him for years and he completely enabled, prescribed and was irresponsible in my mothers care. He prescribed her medications when he should not have even when family brought up a 'problem'. He may seem like he cares, but I do not think he notices the grand picture whatsoever. His negligence started the demise of my mom, and diagnosed myself with things without ANY testing. I would never trust him

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

Hard to get to see, but quite attentive when you get to him, Staff are a good firewall to keep you away from him

flag | Submitted June 25, 2010

Has been my doctor for the last 20 years. Very caring and knowledgeable - easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2010

Doctor Knox is an amazing person and doctor! Very patient and personable! i find if he doesnt know he will send you to someone who might now! He also keeps close tabs on you to make sure everything is going good!! I thank him for all the help he has given us and for taking good care of us!!! thanks again!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2010

Dr.Knox has been our family doctor for 20yrs. Over the years things have changed greatly.It is almost impossible to get an appointment within 4months. You have to go to emerg. Dr Knox is pleasant and knowledgeable you just can't see him. It's a year and a half to book a physical. I feel my health care is in jeopardy.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2010

Dr. Knox is the only doctor I have any confidence in. However I need to make an appointment 3 months in advance to see him. When a problem arises of an immediate nature, there is no-way I can get in to see him. I don't know what I'll do when he retires. The whole doctor situation is critical here in kincardine.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2009

Dr.Knox is Excellent! - friendly and helpful.. the staff however cancels appoinments and do not inform you. One of his nurses is ok but the other is ignorant, and very inconsiderate to everyone. His would have an ideal practice if he only had better staff.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2008