Ratings for Dr. Jodi Sutton

I recently moved and could not see my regular OB/GYN for an emergency visit. My mother is a patient of Dr. Sutton's and was able to help me get an appointment on short notice when no other OB/GYN could without scheduling a new patient visit first - which would take weeks. I showed up about 45 minutes early to my appointment because I was taking Metro North. The internet reception in the building is not the best probably because of the medical equipment but I had a book and was very happy while I waited. Dr. Sutton was able to see me early. She took care of my concerns and I scheduled another visit for a routine check up. I got a call about abnormal pap results and Dr. Sutton was sympathetic and reassuring. I had this news delivered once by my regular OB/GYN and I had cried my eyes out. The difference was like night and day. The biopsy is naturally going to be painful so I took an Aleve before my appointment to help ease the pain. Dr. Sutton explained everything about the procedure and what to expect for the rest of the day. She answered questions that I had without any judgement. My impression when I left is that she is very knowledgeable, experienced and well worth the trip from NYC.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2016

Abnormal pap, Dr insisted I needed incredibly painful cervical biopsy. Fainted on table, she left me w/nurse since she was running late. Despite normal biopsy results, referred me to oncologist who told me "at this point there is no chance that this is nothing." I was 23. They were completely full of it and caused me great pain and damage. I now have new doctors who helped me recover from this very traumatic experience. Would never go back to this doctor. Also told me I have HPV, then oncologist told me I do not have HPV but she was reading the same paper Sutton forwarded to her. New doctors have all confirmed I do not have HPV. This was the worst doctor experience I have had in my life and I've had a few bad ones. You will not be treated like a human here.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

This was my first visit to Dr. Sutton. I thought she was knowledgable, kind, and thorough. I love MKMG for being so punctual.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2013

The staff is rude and unhelpful and you will be on hold forever. Dr. Sutton is overbooked and you could wait up to a year for an appointment, or two months if you have a more serious problem. The doctor is rushed and you feel like you don't matter. Do not use this woman.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2009

Dr. Jodi Sutton's Credentials

• A Einstein Coll Of Med Of Yeshiva Univ, Bronx Ny 10461 (Grad. 1980)

Top Hospitals in Mount Kisco, NY