Ratings for Dr. Gary D. Steinman

I know Dr. Gary Stienman for 25 years ago. He comes on very serious. He really cared about all his patients. He was the best Doctor that I ever went too. He is caring in a serious way. He brought my Daughter Christina into the world in 1983 . When I was pregnant, he looked after me. I was in my 8th month. I was over my Mom's house visiting. I called him. He said go to the hospital right now. So I deed. I was a contraction. I was not ready yet. He was always there. A story, when I would see him once year. He saved a woman , that could have passed away. She was going to another doctor. She had an infection in her ovaries, Her doctor could not find it. she when to another doctor, that doctor could not find the infection. Then should was referred by a friend to visit Dr. Steinman. He found the infection . It was behind Fallopian tube or Intestine. He saved her life. He was very fast, when examining his patients. It is just the he was. He was a Great Doctor. If he was still in practice. I would be sitting in his office. God Bless Him Always. I know he will never see this comment. but it does not matter. He his a Good Man and a Great Doctor.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2017

Very unprofessional and rude. Wants you in and out ASAP!

flag | Submitted November 23, 2010

I had my first visit to Dr. Steinman a few days ago, and it will be my last. This doctor seems to be concerned with only one thing: seeing as many patients as possible in the shortest amount of time possible. I had an appointment for 3PM for which I arrived about fifteen minutes early. When I wrote my name down on the patient list, I saw there were three other women there who'd also had appointments for the 3:00-3:15 time-slot! When I finally got to see him, he was clearly impatient as I tried to explain why I'd come in. I never even got to finish giving him the information about my problem. He kept cutting me off to suggest I get various outside tests done. The actual physical examination lasted (and I am not exaggerating here) less than 4 minutes. Then he rushed out, no doubt to do similar "exams" on the three other women in that fifteen minute time-slot. BTW, I rated him middle "3" for knowledgeability because I left there with no idea how knowledgeable he might actually be.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2009

Dr. Gary D. Steinman's Credentials

• Univ Of Miami Sch Of Med, Miami Fl 33101 (Grad. 1974)

AARP