Ratings for Dr. Jamie Rappaport

J'ai vu un autre ORL a U de M (Dr. Saliba) qui etait pompeux et impatient. Il m'avait mis sur une liste d'attente pour chirurgie qui auraient été 2-3 ans. Heureusement, j'ai trouvé Dr. Rappaport sur ce site et j'avais subi une opération chirurgicale sur l'oreille dans les 2 mois et n'ai plus de douleur ou d'infection, et entendre mieux que jamais. Je suis reconnaissant et extrêmement satisfait pour le soin de lui et de son équipe. Merci!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Dr. Rappaport took care of my daughter when he came to Kuujjuaq for an ORL visit. He put tubes in her ears and since then her speech is much improved and she has no more ear infections. We're both very happy now.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

Amazing surgeon and person! Great steady hands and very bright and pleasant. He cares for my entire family!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

I was referred to see Dr. Rappaport at his office in Westmount. My eardrum had been punctured by a doctor who flushed my ears a year earlier. Dr. Rappaport and his staff were very professional. He operated on my ear at the Jewish General Hospital and the eardrum has completely healed and a hearing test repeated today shows my hearing is back to normal! Now I can swim in the pool with my kids again! Thank you, Dr. R. and team!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

Went to see Dr.Rappaport for pain in both ears and tinnitus. Didn't find any infection and had me do a hearing test. Determined the problem was psychological and suggested I see other doctors for brain scans. Months later I saw another ENT who immediately found infections that had been there for so long that the bones in my ears had partially eroded partially. Got the infections cleared up, but now suffer from partial hearing loss. This arrogant, dismissive , impatient man permanently ruined my hearing.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

J'ai vu cet ORL par recommendation au part de mon audioprothesiste pour remplir des formulaires de CSST pour une surdite professionelle. Il était tres efficient et tout était envoye vite a la CSST. J'ai déjà mes appareils auditives couvert par la CNESST et un compensation d'indemnite. Une experience tres satisfaisant. Merci Docteur Rappaport.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

I saw a family doctor in a walk-in clinic and told him I had lost the hearing in my left ear overnight. He planned to just give me an antibiotic but luckily someone in his office told me I should go see Dr. Jamie Rappaport at the JGH because he had operated on her sister and helped her hear again. Thank G-d I saw him urgently that same day because he sent me immediately for a hearing test and they determined I had a complete sudden hearing loss in my ear. Dr. Rappaport prescribed me steroids and within 2 weeks I could hear again! I'm so grateful for his care.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

Extremely knowledgeable about hearing problems. I was referred by an Audiologist who said he was the best ENT to fix my deafness. He replaced a bone in my ear and now I don't need my hearing aid anymore!!😊

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

Both he & his staff do not care. Went for private MRI on his recommendation, spent over $1000.00, he had the report for over 8 days & when I called for results the secretary said that he is very busy & will read when he has time. Called my GP who read it right away, called back & was told that if all is ok, he does not call you with the results. Great, so you wait not knowing... Find another ENT....

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

Don't bother. He misdiagnosed a Cholesteatoma in my ear and now I am deaf in that ear! Thanks Dr Rappaport! Oh and it grew so big it eroded most of my inner ear too

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017