Ratings for Dr. Jamie Rappaport

I have no idea what happened to this doctor, but he is horrible, and this is being nice! I came in with pain and ringing in my ears. Dr. Rappaport didn't even check in my ears. I would think that would be the first thing that he would check. It didn't last more then 10 minutes, and didn't even give me a treatment plan... I am in pain, and nothing. This front desk staff can not be worst. The argue, and very rude.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

Horrible Experience. Need to find another specialist.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

I find him a very good ear surgeon I had my left ear surgery in August. He did a good job. My ear does hardly hissing anymore I could hear better. I' m happy with the results.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2015

Expeditive treatment and questionable judgment Met with him at Clinique Medical McGill. Dr Rappaport does not have time to wait. After knowing I had the nose blocked, he ran on the camera to see the interior. he did not any additional questions (on my environment, if I had a shock, since when I have the trouble...for instance). No explanation of what he saw, or did not saw. he did the paper with cortisone and bye. I had to ask myself if I had to come back for a follow up... 2 months after I returned, cortisone made no difference to the problem. I spent this time 1 minute : he put me in one of his associate from ENT. To conclude with, Poor interpersonal relationships capacity, not polite, and very passive. Will never recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

Can't call really doctor, very big ego, you have seriouse problem but he say's: ther is nothings you csn take advil, shall i take advil for ever? He is not the one you can trust or call doctor, I will switch.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

He is not a doctor, he doesn't know what he is doing. Has no time to do a good job because of his ego. He doesn't even take advice from his peers. He make big mistakes and look at you if you were stupid. Not what I would call a Doctor. He should forget his big ego, that make him think he is great, because it make him a very bag Doctor.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

Don't waste your time. Went for ringing in ears and vibrating ear drum. He took 2 minutes to look in my ears and told me has no idea what's wrong and can't help me. A complete waste of time. His only advice was to see a psychologist!!!! How he is c hief ENT at the Jewish is one of life's great mysteries.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2015

secretaries are very rude and unwelcoming Dr is very nice did a quick exam I think my gp did a more thorough exam but he is very knowledgable and I would recommend Dr Rappaport

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

WORST doctor ever!!!! He simply doesn't care, is very rushed to rap up the consultation. Doesn't investigate the problem. I came out with no diagnosis. Bottom line, don't waste your time.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

By far one of the worst physicians. I was referred to Dr. Rappaport for an emergency, and when my situation wasn't improving he refused to see me again and told me to go to the hospital. Turned out I had nothing like what he had diagnosed. He refused to see me for a follow up and turns out the infection had not gone away. He and his staff were unwilling to help. He takes no time with his patients, he is very rushed and he won't even accept calls from patients. Dr. Rappaport, please do not continue to practice medicine if this is how your patients are going to be treated.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014

Dr. Jamie Rappaport's Credentials

Updates

• A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "I have no idea what happened to this doctor, but he is horrible, and this is being nice! I came in with pain and ringing in my ears. Dr. Rappaport didn't even c..."

February 4, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Horrible Experience. Need to find another specialist."

January 5, 2016
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "I find him a very good ear surgeon I had my left ear surgery in August. He did a good job. My ear does hardly hissing anymore I could hear better. I' m happy ..."

November 13, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Expeditive treatment and questionable judgment Met with him at Clinique Medical McGill. Dr Rappaport does not have time to wait. After knowing I had the nose bl..."

July 9, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Can't call really doctor, very big ego, you have seriouse problem but he say's: ther is nothings you csn take advil, shall i take advil for ever? He is not the ..."

June 18, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "He is not a doctor, he doesn't know what he is doing. Has no time to do a good job because of his ego. He doesn't even take advice from his peers. He make big m..."

June 17, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Don't waste your time. Went for ringing in ears and vibrating ear drum. He took 2 minutes to look in my ears and told me has no idea what's wrong and can't hel..."

March 5, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "secretaries are very rude and unwelcoming Dr is very nice did a quick exam I think my gp did a more thorough exam but he is very knowledgable and I would recomm..."

February 23, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "WORST doctor ever!!!! He simply doesn't care, is very rushed to rap up the consultation. Doesn't investigate the problem. I came out with no diagnosis. Bottom l..."

February 3, 2015