Ratings for Dr. Jamie Rappaport

Soigner c'est d'abord écouter le patient ce que Dr. Rappaport ne prend pas beaucoup de temps à faire. C'est tout juste s'il a pris le temps de m'examiner. La consultation a duré 3 minutes. Et je suis reparti sans avoir pu poser mes questions

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016

Staff very nice. Dr Rappaport took 10 seconds to glance at my chart. Said nothing was wrong with my ear. Did not ask me my concerns. Did not examine my ear. Did not ask my symptoms or reason for exam. Just told me nothing was wrong despite my complaints of ear pain, facial numbness, sinus trouble, ear fullness. He did not care about these symptoms. Dismissed me within three minutes.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

I was referred to Dr. Rappaport by a colleague who raved about his reputation as an ear surgeon. It turns out he did his training at McGill AND Harvard!! He diagnosed my otosclerosis 3 years ago and has since done stapedectomies on both of my ears....now I'm completely "bionic" and hear great! I'll be forever grateful to him.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

Terrible. Went for severe vertigo starting many years ago. Does not communicate with patient. Took five minutes checking then asking me to go for an ENG test. Went back after the test.. Tests are normal, he said, Does not have anything else to treat me or even suggesting me what to do when I have episode of vertigo. He keeps repeating he does not know why I have vertigo. That's it.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

Le meilleur spécialiste que j'ai eu la chance d'avoir! J'ai été opéré par lui pour un cholesteatome a l'oreille droite il y a deux ans. Succès! J'etais a mon troisième rendez vous avec un ORL pour trouvé le bon médecin. Très décourager et apeure! J'avais été opéré deux fois par un autre médecin et les interventions avaient échouées. Depuis deux ans j'ai des suivis réguliers avec dr. Rappaport et je retrouve à chaque fois ce médecin attentionné et extrêmement compétent!! Il prend toujours le temps d'analyser et répondre à mes questions. Il parle très bien français et ce même s'il est anglophone! Chapeau dr. Rappaport !!!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

Rude no interest in helping to understand the problem. Have no idea how he has important position at JGH

flag | Submitted April 3, 2016

I credit Dr. Rappaport and his team of excellent doctors with saving my life. I have read some of the reviews below and they surprise me because my experience was magnificent. The staff is polite. I have been well respected.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

I've had a problem with my ears for many years now and I was refered to him from my regular ENT who was too old to follow though on my situation and to do the surgery I would require. I have been seeing him at the Jewish Hospital and he has been thus far been very informative for my upcoming surgery and I have found him very helpful.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

I have no idea what happened to this doctor, but he is horrible, and this is being nice! I came in with pain and ringing in my ears. Dr. Rappaport didn't even check in my ears. I would think that would be the first thing that he would check. It didn't last more then 10 minutes, and didn't even give me a treatment plan... I am in pain, and nothing. This front desk staff can not be worst. The argue, and very rude.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

Horrible Experience. Need to find another specialist.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016