You may also like

Rate Dr. Jamie Rappaport

Dr. Jamie Rappaport's Ratings

Expeditive treatment and questionable judgment
Met with him at Clinique Medical McGill.
Dr Rappaport does not have time to wait. After knowing I had the nose blocked, he ran on the camera to see the interior. he did not any additional questions (on my environment, if I had a shock, since when I have the trouble...for instance). No explanation of what he saw, or did not saw. he did the paper with cortisone and bye. I had to ask myself if I had to come back for a follow up... 2 months after I returned, cortisone made no difference to the problem. I spent this time 1 minute : he put me in one of his associate from ENT.
To conclude with, Poor interpersonal relationships capacity, not polite, and very passive.
Will never recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2861151].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

Can't call really doctor, very big ego, you have seriouse problem but he say's: ther is nothings you csn take advil, shall i take advil for ever? He is not the one you can trust or call doctor, I will switch.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2842234].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

He is not a doctor, he doesn't know what he is doing. Has no time to do a good job because of his ego. He doesn't even take advice from his peers. He make big mistakes and look at you if you were stupid. Not what I would call a Doctor. He should forget his big ego, that make him think he is great, because it make him a very bag Doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2840853].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

Don't waste your time. Went for ringing in ears and vibrating ear drum. He took 2 minutes to look in my ears and told me has no idea what's wrong and can't help me. A complete waste of time. His only advice was to see a psychologist!!!! How he is c
hief ENT at the Jewish is one of life's great mysteries.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2743247].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2015

secretaries are very rude and unwelcoming Dr is very nice did a quick exam I think my gp did a more thorough exam but he is very knowledgable and I would recommend Dr Rappaport

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2732536].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2015

WORST doctor ever!!!! He simply doesn't care, is very rushed to rap up the consultation. Doesn't investigate the problem. I came out with no diagnosis. Bottom line, don't waste your time.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2707434].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2015

By far one of the worst physicians. I was referred to Dr. Rappaport for an emergency, and when my situation wasn't improving he refused to see me again and told me to go to the hospital. Turned out I had nothing like what he had diagnosed. He refused to see me for a follow up and turns out the infection had not gone away. He and his staff were unwilling to help. He takes no time with his patients, he is very rushed and he won't even accept calls from patients. Dr. Rappaport, please do not continue to practice medicine if this is how your patients are going to be treated.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2453191].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014

Worst health specialist I've ever seen. Cancelled my first appointment with only a few hours notice. Wouldn't give me his name when we finally met (He was known to me as my clinic's ENT doctor. I had to google his name) Couldn't get rid of me fast enough during this first appointment. Made me feel like I was taking his precious time. His audio lab never returned my phone calls, which to me was par for the course given his behaviour. After being stood up by his audio lab, I gave up on Dr. Rappaport.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2453190].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

Went to see him for a second opinion for my inner ear imbalance. Seemed very kind and patient. Gave me hope after a previous ENT told me there is no solution for my problem. Word of advise never be satisfied with one doctor even if you`ve done all the tests...someone else might help you differently.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1678275].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2013

By far the worst and most arrogant doctor I have seen. Following improper treatment for an ear infection, I became almost totally deaf in one ear, but the worst problem was hyperacusis, an hyper-sensitivity to certain types of sounds. The latter really makes my life miserable. Add to that the fact that I work as a recording engineer, and you have the recipe for disaster. After seeing 2 other ENT doctors who were either incompetent or didn't give a damn about my case (I was expecting that because of the state of medicare in Québec), a friend who used to work with Dr Rappaport suggested I should see him. He greeted me with "what do you expect from me". When I replied "help", he said he was not keen on taking over someone else's file. When I explained the unsuccessful process I had gone through, he simply replied "I cannot change the system". When I asked if he had suggestions to make, he gave me the business card of a high end clinic. I call that criminally irresponsible...

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1678276].votes_count ]]