Ratings for Dr. Eileen Demarco

I have been a patient of Dr Demarco for 5 years, within this time I have had a daughter who just turned 2 and my second due in July! Dr Demarco is professional, informative, efficient and best of all kind! I feel very strongly about referring her and have done so many times.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

I finally stopped going to Dr. Demarco. The staff are rude, it is so difficult to make appointments. I head bleeding issues and called the office several times but they did not call me back for days. I do not recommend this practice!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

She is good, knowledgeable. hard to make appointment.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

Worst staff imaginable. Rude. Never answer phones. Impossible to even make an appointment and the doctor doesn't even call back with results. They can put you on hold for almost an hour.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

Dr. Demarco is fantastic. She explains everything fully. I was told my another doctor I would lose an ovary due to a very large ovarian cyst. Dr. Demarco examined me and told me this was not the case. She setup surgery in a week and I am happy to say she saved my ovary. I was happily pregnant with my first child a few months later.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2014

very good doctor, no doubt. but she is too busy to handle your case. once you walk out of the door, everything will be up side down. I missed 2nd appointment because they set it up unreasonably. they don't make follow up calls. I have to call to get the information from them. everytime I call, they always say pls. hold. everytime, they tell me the nurse will call you back on the same day, but never heard from them. some said normally within 24 hours, sometimes it takes longer. Finally her nurse called me back in 2 or 3 days. She said she needs to ask the doctor for the judgement, then it's another 3 days' wait, call and wait and call again and wait again. I have spotting for several months. I just want to stop it, get regular cycle and get pregnant. Dr. Demarco, where are you....

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014

Dr. DeMarco is an experienced, no-nonsense physician. While she won't waste an hour of her precious time petting you on the back, she will explain everything succinctly and answer any questions you might have about your condition or pregnancy in my case. She is the most experienced in the practice, which has expanded dramatically over the past four years - not a plus, in my opinion, as there is less individualized attention and you won't be able to meet the other physicians who might be on call on the day you deliver your baby. Dr. DeMarco delivered my first child four years ago via induction as I was overdue and has provided easy, hands-off prenatal care with #2. She is not the type who will bombard you with too much information or push unnecessary tests. That said, mine wasn't/isn't a high risk pregnancy and therefore I cannot vouch for her expertise with high risk patients. But if you are not the hyper-sensitive type seeking super special treatment she is a great match.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2014

Very poor service never answered back my calls the secretary said "you know she works and she is very busy"after my results never got a call to brief me on my situation I have been called by the staff after 2 weeks to recommend a surgeon will never go there again .i have to say when I met the doctor she was very friendly and seemed to be reachable . Hope you will have a better experience than mine.hope my review will make a difference and make them realize we are human after all and not a number they deal with.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2013

Dr. DeMarco and her staff are all fantastic. I could not have been more pleased with my initial appointment. However, do yourself a favor and settle all business while you are physically in the office because they are very tough to get on the phone. The lines are often busy and the staff is clearly overwhelmed with requests. Leaving a message is pointless, to get anything done you MUST speak to a live human being and get their name for follow up. There may be a wait for an appointment and you may have to call a few times to get things done but the care you will receive is unprecedented, especially among NYC gynecologists who actually accept insurance.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2011

both a professional and a human, just what you want from a doctor

flag | Submitted September 1, 2011

Dr. Eileen Demarco's Credentials

• New York University Medical College - Nlg (Grad. 1982)