Ratings for Dr. Jennifer N. Lafontant

She's all about the money. Unnecessary tests, no explanations, ridiculous wait times. She just packs the appointments in and there is no care for patients. No interaction, doesn't answer questions just moves you along to the next test. Terrible facility, rude staff. Would not recommend her at all.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

I had a condition for 9 monthss and A CO-WORKER TOLD ME TO GO TO HER. SHE TOOK CARE OF A MASSIVE BLEEDING IN ABOT 7 DAYS. YES YOU HAVE TO WAIT ALOT. I PERSONALLY DO NOT WANT TO GO TO AN EMPTY PLACE OR TO A DOCTOR THAT DOES NOT RESOLVE YOUR CONDITION. I HAVE SEEN PEOPLE FROM EUROPE COME TO SEE THIS DR. I KNOW IF YOU HAVE A CONDITION SHE WILL TAKE CARE OF, BUT BE PREPARE TO WAIT.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2014

I used 1199 insurance. I will not be going back to her she performs unnecessary test and waited 3 hours and she rushed me for a 3 minutes visit

flag | Submitted July 21, 2012

I was once a patient of hers. She delivered my baby at Union Hospital in the Bronx. I had to have a D&C in St. Barnabas Hospital and that hospital was horrible. So I found myself a new GYN because of that.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2011

She is never on time. Sometimes leaves the office to attend personal reasons while the office is full and does not notify patients. She sells candy and clothing. Has her nurses perform unnecessary test on patients, that should only be done by a doctor. To says you have to wait a long time is an understatement; last time I was there I arrived at 1pm and did not get out until 7:20. And that was the last time.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2011

She takes on too many patients and never arrives on time. Be prepared to wait an average of four hours and she only sees you less than five mins.

Submitted March 21, 2009

Dr. Jennifer N. Lafontant's Credentials

• Univ Of West Indies, Fac Med Sci, Kingston, Jamaica (950-01 Pr 1/71) (Grad. 1976)

MAMSI