Ratings for Dr. Vladimir Kurgansky

Changed my life....thank you.......................

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

The arrogance and indifference of this doctor only deserves for hon to be a patient of himself to realize how insensitive and indifferent he is. I can only hope Barrette keeps chopping these arrogant humans at the knees as there inflated egos are not needed in society.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

In my opinion, Dr. Kurgansky is totally worth the long wait in the waiting room! He's a kind and reassuring doctor in the midst of scary problems. Knows his stuff, and willing to help.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

Very friendly & competent doctor. Staff very friendly .I 'm sure that he would be able to take the time to explain everything unfortunately has a very bad scheduling timetable. I waited 3 hours

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

I absolutely love dr kurgansky ! He always took such good care of me and possibly one of the sweetest man i ever met ! Id pop another kidney stone any day for him !!! Shana :)

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

I see him regularly, scheduled, &he is very important to me!very hygiene is a bonus ,this Dr knows his business,

flag | Submitted October 31, 2016

I met DR K over ten years ago when my dad was alive. He had a soft but stern manner, but that it did not detract from his professionalism. Many people find his character and mannerisms stern at times, i have found him to b e very knowledgeable and professional. I had some surgery done and he kept me in the hospital for almost three weeks, while I heard my type of surgery does not require more than five to ten days. he did two operations until he was completely satisfied on the results. I was discharged on a very snowy day, but he later advised the nurses to keep me for another day or two until the weather subsided. He also advised me on another procedure but warned me that he felt a person of my age would not find success on the outcome. i got two other opinions from too suggested I have the surgeries, but at the end i opted not to go through with the procedures. after a six month trial period with these other procedures, I finally realized he was right after all. A bit arrogant, but he treated me very very well.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

Try to avoid . Somone I know died after being in his care for long time . He diagnosed him late , and than butchered surgery and had to do bunch of follow up surgeries .

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

A great and caring doctor. Ask anything and you will get an honest and complete answer. Takes the time if you ask for it. And knows his field as well as anyone could.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

An excellent knowledgeable doctor with a great bedside manner. He is always willing to spend the time to explain your personal situation. Yes, I have sometimes waited to be seen but I have often been seen early also. People who complain about his punctuality don't understand that he is a busy doctor who sometimes has emergency cases to deal with. If I was in an emergency, he is a doctor I would like to be treated by. So, pick up a magazine and be a patient patient. He insists on hygiene in his office (I don't blame him) and in the operating theatre also - isn't that a good thing?

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016