Ratings for Dr. Jose R. Quinones

I had a appointment yesterday .I wish i read reviews prior .I was crying my eyes out.He made me feel stupid as if I shouldnt bring up questions about MY body .I know he has seen the worst in his field .He should know that questions are important .He was so un professional and insensitive .NEVER AGAIN.HE SHOWED NO CONCERN AND GAVE ME NO INFO .

flag | Submitted October 13, 2011

Lets just say STAY AWAY. Saw him as my GYN for years, saw him throughout my pregnancy then at time of delivery he decided to abandon me and tell everyone that he is no longer following me---which is news to me. After my emergency c-section he showed up that evening like nothing happened and had the nerve to bill...I WILL NEVER GO BACK..the only reason I was there to begin with was because of his midwife Jessica--LOVE HER and she was smart enough to leave him as well

flag | Submitted February 2, 2011

I began seeing Dr. Quinones during my 5th month of pregnancy and was extremely satisfied with my decision to change doctors. Dr. Quinones was friendly and caring during visits. And prepared me well for delivery. My experience in labor went well and he was available and predicted the exact day I would go into labor.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2010

He is the best doctor I ever was to. I had three children delivered by him, he was the most helpfull and understanding have excelent skills. I would recommend this doctor without hesitation.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2009

Do not go to this doctor, he has no bedside manner whatsoever. He's very judgemental, does not take the time to listen and treats you like your the crazy one. I told him I felt something in my uterus and he looked at me and spoke to me rudely and said he doesnt feel anything. Me knowing my body didnt take that for an answer and ended up getting a sonogram which showed I had early pregnancy. Trust me ladies you can do alot better than him. His staff is just as****ty as he is.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2009

When I went to see Dr. Quinones and told him the problems I was having and what my last doctor had told me he acted like I was crazy or making it up. He kept making these faces at me like if I was a freak. I would tell him how I was feeling and he always made me feel like I was making no sense. After I would say something he would ask me a question even though I just finished saying the answer. He was very rude, unattentive, uncompassionate, no bedside manner whatsoever and he didn't help me at all. I left a crying mess b/c he made me feel so uncomfortable.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2009

See this article in the NY Post: http://www.nypost.com/seven/03082009/photos/news009a.jpg Payouts: 10/Case study: Settled with 38-year-old woman for perforated uterus and intestines during fibroid removal.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2009