Ratings for Dr. Patricia Allan

Dr. Allen is very knowledgeable and helpful. She is also very available and appointments are easily booked!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2016

She is an excellent professional doctor. we are so lucky to have someone like her.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

Has been my doctor for about 25 years. If it's an acute issue, you can usually get in same day. She keeps her practice relatively small (for Antigonish standards) and as such, it doesn't take weeks for a routine appointment. Furthermore, she is always punctual, a rarity in this town. I find that she is open to referring to specialists if needed/requested. On the whole, I am very happy to have Dr. Allan as my doctor.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2014

Dr Allan has been my doctor since I was born, and is Also my daughter doctor. You can't get any better then her. She's sweet, caring and never rushes. If you're looking for a doctor you found the right one!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2014

Her overall disposition was friendly and showed concern at times. However, there were many topics (basic questions, not for a specialist) that she could not answer. She was also dismissive about my concerns at times, and she treated other family members the same way. She would not refer one of my family to a needed clinic, so she had to pay for it out of her own pocket on a fixed income. I think she is one of the worst doctors I have ever had and I have seen plenty.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2014

Dr. Allan has been my Doctor since she came to Antigonish. She has helped me with every problem I have had over the years. I always get my appoitments in a timely fashion. And she has no problem sending me to a specialist when needed. Wonderful Doctor I am very lucky.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2012

Always prompt - always refers to specialists if she feels it would benefit patient - very professional.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2011

Almost always easy to get in to see her if it is urgent and never have to wait very long. She is a very good doctor.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2011

Great doctor! She knows what is going on and has been my doctor for all my life!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2011

An OK doctor... However, she failed to diagnose a problem I had that was much more serious than she lead me to believe, and additionally failed to escalate me to a specialist for said problem. Probably not generally an apathetic person, but I was quite dissatisfied with her due to this.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2011