Ratings for Dr. Bruce M. Jordan

Dr. Jordan is knowledgeable. He is overbooked. I felt rushed during my appointments. His staff never called me by name or remembered my name. I felt like a number.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2012

I recently had appt. I really enjoyed the office. The front office staff was very helpful, pleasant. The doctor did keep me waiting alittle but it was well worth the wait. He was a excellent dentist. I will go back.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2010

Dr. Jordan is wonderful, but he and the hygienists seem to be completely overbooked. Don't ever cancel an appointment - you may never be able to re-schedule. Front office staff is civil - not warm.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2009

paid for visit and xrays. Price was reasonable. Had to wait over an hour past appt time in chair! He was nice, and seemed knowledgeable. I was very unhappy with the service at my last dentist, but these people were very nice, friendly, helpful. They didn't suggest extra work (although I have good teeth), I just had an issue with thier punctuality.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2009

This office created a billing nightmare for me. They qouted me at certain for a cosmetic procedure, i went through with it bc the qoute was good, only to find out the procedure cost 3x as much!!! they were completely unwilling to work with me on getting this corrected! i think this dentist is shady. its hard to find a dentist you can trust but its worth the time. this dentist is not one of them!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2008