Ratings for Dr. Maria A. Corigliano

She delivered my daughter 15 years ago and I've never forgotten her! Her bedside manner is most desirable. She makes you feel like you're a friend.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

Dr. Corrigliano is amazing! She always makes me feel comfortable and treats me like I am a person - a friend. I would highly recommend her to everyone. She never rushes thru an exam. She takes her time to explain everything she is doing and makes sure you understand everything before you leave.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2013

Stay away from this entire group. The office staff are so rude it's shocking and the doctors are even worse. I was a longtime patient and when I became ill it was like jumping through hoops for an appointment. The worst part was after arguing for an appointment the appointment itself turned out to be worthless. I found a new doc.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2012

I have gone to Dr. Corigliano for years. She is the best gyno I could ever imagine, and I tell her that when she retires, I am retiring from going to the gyno! She knows and remembers everything about me, my marriage, and my daughters (whom she delivered.) She literally knows everything medical as well. I will say that the practice is very large, and after hours you may not get the doctor you're looking for. In the 25 years I have been seeing her, the practice has gotten so large that the office girls are not as personal-always professional-just not as personal. But I have never had one hint of a problem with them. I will never go anyplace else. If I had a problem with the office, I would tell Dr. C, and I'm sure she would take care of it. She is great.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2011

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Corigliano. She takes the time and talks to you about anything without making you feel rushed.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2010

Dr. Corigliano is wonderful. I've been a patient of hers for many years and think very highly of her. She is compassionate, kind and doesn't seem hurried when she meets you. She feels like an old friend and you can confide in her easily. Due to her popularity, she must sometimes see you every other year for routines and a Nurse Practitioner sees you for the year in between. She has a very busy practice. I give her high marks!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2009

I was a patient for over 15 years. When I called regarding a medical problem, the doctor did not get back to me.. a nurse in the office did. She insisted that I had fibroids and heavy bleeding...I stated that I didn't and was she sure that she was reading my chart....she said she was and was reading to me what was in the chart...it definitely wasn't me...I don't know whose chart it was, but none of what was in there was correct. I tried speaking directly to the doctor about this..but was never able to reach her and my calls to her were not returned. Found a new doctor.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2009

I was a long-standing patient who was treated very poorly on my last visit. Will never go back.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2009

Amazing bedside mannner!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2009

Dr. Maria A. Corigliano's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1983)