Ratings for Dr. Ilene Gewirtz

I had a wonderful experience with Dr Gewirtz When the discussion of surgery came up she encouraged me to have a second opinion I appreciated all her support and the surgery went well

flag | Submitted February 2, 2018

Gave me unneeded surgery. Wanted to me to have Leep surgery. Went for a second opinion. And there was nothing wrong. Avoid this doctor.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

I had my first visit today and I was so taken by how wonderful the staff was. It was such a relief. No one wants to go to the gynecologist. I was pleasantly greeted by the receptionist. The nursing staff were so friendly. I felt very comfortable and at ease. Dr Gewirtz was an absolute darling. I did have to wait a little bit but it was worth it.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2016

I have never been the type of person to rate anything but for this I will. I was a patient for 8 years and I was treated poorly the entire time. I never did anything about it because I don't like to cause problems. The staff is horrible, the PAs were nice to me , but the two Drs I've seen here have been so mean to me every time they decided to grace me with their presence. To make a long story short, I got tired and began my search for a new office , in that time I received a phone from the Dr herself basically telling me , go somewhere else . All because I was not able to schedule a colp on a day that worked well for them . I have never been treated so badly ever. Little do they know , I am in the healthcare field myself and I would never treat my patients in this manner. Stay clear of this place . Horrible . Just horrible .

flag | Submitted October 6, 2016

Relieved to find a doctor to spend time to listen to my issues and help me deal with my health issues

flag | Submitted December 4, 2015

Dr. Gewirtz genuinely cares about her patients. She spends a lot of time w her patients , and she is interested in the "whole" person.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2015

Dr. Gerwirtz is the first doctor I ever had that makes me feel like her friend for life!, excellent in every way. Staff is just fine, I don't believe the negative comments.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

I go to Dr. Gerwitz because I do not know who else to go to, since my Dr. passed away. She is very caring but seems unaware of the poor performance of her office staff. I do like her and her PA but I am looking else where because of her office staff.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

Concerned, Tells one the Facts, Great for Kidney Women Kidney Transplant Patients. Do not need to worry about what tests are needed Dr. Gwertz and her team are thorough

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

I will not return. Her staff is horrendous. I left multiple messages requesting test results that wer e considered urgent, and not even a return call. I'm sick to death of rude staffs.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2013

Dr. Ilene Gewirtz's Credentials

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)