Ratings for Dr. Seth Plancher

Dr. Plancher is the best! He is an extremely calm, and compassionate doctor. His appointments are on time and quick. He makes himself available to talk with you either in person or on the phone. You'll always feel you're in good hands with him by your side.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

Dr. Plancher is the best OB?GY in the world, thi sman is so amazing even husbands love him!!!!! Have you ever heard of such a thing? He has delivered both of my children, I love this man, and I don't even live in Garden City, I reside in Brooklyn and work in Manhattan, so I have choices and I choose him!!!!!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2013

Dr Plancher is the best! He delivered both of my children and is going to be delivering a third! I have been going to him for over 10 years and would never go anywhere else. In fact I recommended him to everyone I know and he has know delivered at least 11 other babies I know and everyone feels the same way. He is very calming and caring. He gives everyone excellent attention and yet you never have to wait! The appointments are always on time and thorough!

flag | Submitted December 31, 2012

Dr. Plancher was amazing he was my attendee with my midwife Melanie Sumersille! HE is great and very soothing and calming. He could have easily walked me through a lombodomi if needed that is how reassuring he is :)

flag | Submitted July 20, 2012

Best doctor I have ever been to. Will actually get on the phone and speak to you when you call the office with a question. Professional and very caring.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2012

Best OBGYN doctor in Long Island. Had a pleasant experience at every appointment. Very nice front staff as well.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2012

Dr. Plancher is the BEST doctor I have ever had. I truly love him-he makes you feel right at ease and he is so compassionate. He answers every question and you never feel rushed. An added bonus is that his office staff are also wonderful and they seem to always run on time!!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2011

I love you dr. S.P your the best anwser all your questions and love what he does so greatful your my OB

flag | Submitted September 23, 2011

ALL I CAN SAY IS DR SETH PLANCHER WAS SENT FROM GOD, HE SAVED MY LIFE AND MY DAUGHTER'S LIFE. UNFORTUNATELY I HAD A BAD EXPERIENCE DURING LABOR I WENT INTO DIC. DR PLANCHERS WAS MY ANGEL. MY DAUGHTER IS NOW 13 YEARS OLD .

flag | Submitted April 16, 2011

Fantastic physician. Best doctor I have even been to. Would recommend him to anyone and everyone.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2009

Dr. Seth Plancher's Credentials

• Brown University Program In Medicine (Grad. 1991)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Garden City, NY