Ratings for Dr. Stephan Badenhorst

Stefan is the best doctor I've ever had. Rosa could use an attitude adjustment. You can somtimes be waiting for an hour + to see Stefan as he spends plenty of time with each patient.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

Dr. Badenhorst my family Dr. since September 2009 and am very satisfied with all the good care given that I have received, so also deserves recognition, friendly, good communicator, excellent Dr.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2016

I've have had Dr. Stephan as my doctor for many years now & I couldn't say enough kind words about him as a Dr. & kind human being. Dr. Stephan is very thorough & has a great sense of humour. I feel very lucky to have him as my Dr. Also he has the best right hand girl going, go Rosa your terrific!! I was in the beginning seeing his brother Dr. B.B. but his case load was to full so he said he'd see if his brother could take me on & the rest is history. All these years later & I am so very thankful to be in the hands of this terrific Dr. Thanks so much Dr. Stephan your the best!!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

Dr. Badenhorst was very good, the front desk people are great, the lady that brought me in the room was very arrogant and I overheard her talking about her dislike of another patient with an associate. I actually thought she managed the place with her attitude, a short chubby girl wearing very tight clothing being rude does not work, as I said the Dr was great asked all the right questions and treated the problem quickly and effectively. if it wasn't for the 1 hour wait and rude girl, this would have been a much better experience.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

Fantastic listener...works hard to get the seat of the issue...also very, very easy on the eyes.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2016

Awesome. Really listens. Answers questions thoroughly and takes time to make sure each patient clearly understands what is going on. I love him. Best doc I have ever had.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

Stephan is an excellent doctor hands down. I recently had a medical "episode" that made me reconnect with him as my family doctor and wonder why I didn't treat my health more seriously and see him on a regular basis. You need an appointment well in advance.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

Great doctor Never rushes, very knowledgeable. Worth the wait time!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

The best doctor I have ever had. Very thorough and honest. Not a great wait time, but totally worth it when you know you are getting proper treatment.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

Very good doctor a lot better then his brother. He wasn't my family doctor but always willing to help me out when my family doctor was fully booked. Did everything to help calm my nerves during my first pregnancy. AMAZING

flag | Submitted February 28, 2013