Ratings for Dr. Stephan Badenhorst

Love Stephan, don't like his front end staff. And whoever is in charge of the answering machine needs to change the message if they're closed on a day normally open.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2018

By far one of the most underrated doctors here . He’s very busy because of how great he is . He explains everything , how it works and why he chooses the meds and path he does . He doesn’t quit on you . Rare to find a doctor who really cares .

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018

I've been with Dr. Badenhorst for 5 years and I am always very impressed with how great of a doctor he is. He doesn't make you feel rushed or ignored and he offers great advice and help while being honest and practical (I appreciate doctors that tell me when a problem is either major or minor). The only thing I would suggest is to book appointments in the early morning, as later appointments tend to have a longer wait time, but I have yet to have a family doctor that didn't have some sort of wait time. Excellent doctor!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2018

My mom had been going to Dr. Stephan since he opened his clinic in Calgary. He has been awesome in assisting my mom’s health. I always attend appointments with her and appreciate the time he takes to discuss test results, medications, etc. with us. Great doctor / patient environment!! His assistant, Rosa, is a pleasure to deal with as well, as the front desk staff!! A wonderful clinic though wait times can be long, it is worth it!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

Stefan, among the best I've ever had. You MAY wait, you his full attention, time when it's your due. If he's not sure of something he researches, gives you an answer. After he diagnosed my cancer, he's be AWESOME with any, even minor cares or concerns. He's treated my family excellent!😊

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

Stefan is the best doctor I've ever had. Rosa could use an attitude adjustment. You can somtimes be waiting for an hour + to see Stefan as he spends plenty of time with each patient.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

Dr. Badenhorst my family Dr. since September 2009 and am very satisfied with all the good care given that I have received, so also deserves recognition, friendly, good communicator, excellent Dr.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2016

I've have had Dr. Stephan as my doctor for many years now & I couldn't say enough kind words about him as a Dr. & kind human being. Dr. Stephan is very thorough & has a great sense of humour. I feel very lucky to have him as my Dr. Also he has the best right hand girl going, go Rosa your terrific!! I was in the beginning seeing his brother Dr. B.B. but his case load was to full so he said he'd see if his brother could take me on & the rest is history. All these years later & I am so very thankful to be in the hands of this terrific Dr. Thanks so much Dr. Stephan your the best!!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

Dr. Badenhorst was very good, the front desk people are great, the lady that brought me in the room was very arrogant and I overheard her talking about her dislike of another patient with an associate. I actually thought she managed the place with her attitude, a short chubby girl wearing very tight clothing being rude does not work, as I said the Dr was great asked all the right questions and treated the problem quickly and effectively. if it wasn't for the 1 hour wait and rude girl, this would have been a much better experience.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

Fantastic listener...works hard to get the seat of the issue...also very, very easy on the eyes.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2016