Ratings for Dr. William Finnis

The NICEST and most knowledgeable doctor who never lost his bedside manner. I'm so impressed. He helped direct me to another doctor and was amazing to me. I highly recommend him. North Bay is SO lucky to have him.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2013

One of the BEST MD's in North Bay, 12 years of seeing Doctor's he figured out my problem in less than 6 months

flag | Submitted September 3, 2012

This man never seemed to lose his bedside manner. He is remarkable and the ONLY doctor to really and truly listen to me. I've never been more impressed or more thankful. If it wasn't for him, I wouldn't be alive.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2012

Dr. Finnis is a fantastic doctor who really cares. He is never afraid to refer when it is needed.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2011

Dr. Finnis is an excellent physician, very thorough, caring and dedicated to his patients. When he is not sure, he is not afraid to refer to other specialists. I wish we had more doctors like him in North Bay!! Thank you Dr Finnis

flag | Submitted April 13, 2011

Excellent doctor. He spends time to explain things to you and your family. Very understanding and compassionate. However, he clearly has no patience for people who disregard their own health. After several visits my impression of him and his staff remains positive.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2009

Dr. Finnis is cold, uncaring and not at all compassionate. I feel that his negligence led to the death of a dear family member. After a terminal diagnosis, instead of giving hope he literally told my loved one to go home and die.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2007

I am satisfied with this doctor. He does not waste time and is straight forward. He diagnosed me in a very short period of time. I was impressed. We need more doctors like him. I hope to have him in my life for a long time to come.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2007

Dr. Bill Finnis is very thorough, and friendly, but a no nonsense specialist.I have implicit faith in him. He is my heart Doctor and he knows his medicine. Top of the class.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2007

Excellent Internist. Thruthfull, thorough, and honest. He was kind and listened attentively to what I had to say, had me checked with tests that were necessary wthout too long of a delay. He referred me to a higher specialist in Toronto when a liver transplant appeared to be a necessity to save my life and give me more years to live.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2007