Ratings for Dr. Michele Polidoro

Dr. Polidoro is the best! I have always felt at ease and well taken care of in her hands, which isn't easy considering my first pregnancy. I now have two beautiful babies and all I can say is that Dr. Polidoro went above and beyond making sure everything was fine and she always made sure I knew that. I couldn't recommend a better doctor to anyone!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

Dr. Polidoro is a breath of fresh air;she is very friendly and compassionate. She takes her time listening to you and explaining so that you walk out knowing she is taking good care of you. For years I looked for a doctor who could help me with my hormone imbalance. I wanted a natural/ bioidentical treatment and Dr. Polidoro has been instrumental in harmonizing my hormones while honoring the integrity of my demands of a natural approach. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2012

Dr. Polidoro was the first doctor that I saw that I can honestly say she made me feel human and cared for. She loves what she does and is great it. Very helpful. She explained PPD to my husband. When I had a post surgical infection after my 2nd child she came to my room every day and sat and visited with me. Very compasionate. Down to earth. She has moved her office to North Carolina I believe. She made a difficult pregancy comfortable and made a miscarriage bareble. She is one of a kind.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Dr. Michele Polidoro's Credentials

• St George'S Univ, Sch Of Med, St George'S, Grenada (Grad. 1988)

AARP