Ratings for Dr. Ken L Reed

flag | Submitted October 6, 2011

Tres bon docteur/very good doctor. A l'ecoute de ses patients et tres professionnel. I do not forget Denise, very good assistant. Yves Savoret

flag | Submitted June 29, 2010

Dr Reed is unbelievable. He saved my life. Has great bedside manner. And his receptionist is also very helpful.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2010

Dr. Reed is an excellent surgeon and doctor. Very friendly, kind and approachable, takes individual patient needs/situations into consideration. Careful and skilled surgeon - I couldn't believe how quickly my incision healed, and the scar is barely noticeable. Highly recommended

flag | Submitted December 3, 2009

A very personable doctor. Takes time to answer questions, puts you at ease. No question is silly. Very thorough and caring. Staff are friendly on the phone and in person.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2009

Excellent surgeon and Denise is awesome too. She always remembers you! Dr. Reed has operated on me twice and I don't even see where the scars are.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2008

Dr. Ken Reed is an unbelievably skilled surgeon. Very patient, kind, caring and has an excellent bedside manner. He has performed 2 surgeries on me and I can barely see the scar - he is very meticulous. When I knew I was asking too many questions (about my cancer) he was kind enough to lend me his medical textbook on the subject for as long as I needed it. His attention to detail as well as his plain spoken way of explaining things in a way that I could understand them is very reassuring. When I was facing my second, very tricky and delicate surgery - he even gave me the opportunity to consider having it done in Toronto, but I was too comfortable with him and I definitely made the correct choice. And his staff, Denise, is always kind and helpful. Dr Reed saved my life - literally. I can't thank him enough.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2008

He's wonderful. Did more then he should have with me to really explore what the actually problem was...not always very talkative..but that's just him thinking before he speaks. Denise is amazing. So friendly, always knows your name. I hope he pays her well!!!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2008

I find Dr. Reed and his secretary make a very good team, they are extremely efficient, professional, friendly and knowledgeable. I give Dr. Reed very high marks and trust him with my life which he saved more than ones.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2007