Ratings for Dr. Stuart A. Lustberg

I have been with Dr.Lustberg for 10 years and he has delivered all 3 of my children. I was not sure at first if I wanted a male Dr. but He is amazing and I would highly recommend him for his expertize, professionalism, personality and caring nature. Also, his staff is wonderful and go beyond what is needed for all their patients.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2014

He's a great doctor and cares about his patients. Don't like the fact that I have to pay an "adminstrative fee" on top of co-pays.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2014

There are not too many doctors like him around. He has great bedside manner, loves to talk and answer questions. He is personable, has a great office staff, and is always on time.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2014

He is truly one of the best doctors my wife and I have ever met and been to. He is not only a Dr. with extensive experience and knowledge but also someone who treats each client with utmost respect and consideration as to their particular concerns/questions and takes the time to explain them in terms us non Drs. can appreciate and understand.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2011

Great doctor! One of the best I have met, lind and explains everything to a would be mom.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2010

Dr. Stuart A. Lustberg's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Stony Brook, School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)