Ratings for Dr. Anna Cioczek

looks like the most important for her is : dont forget your co payment .

flag | Submitted December 16, 2016

I don't understand all this bad comments...she is a nice dr. Dedicate a lot of time to you and your problems what you come with, place is clean and looking very nice , like not to many places around neighborhood, and staff....let me tell you , this ladies are very nice.always! I'm patience there for last 8 years and I'm very pleased with my Dr. :)

flag | Submitted November 14, 2015

What a horror this woman is! I have never seen a doctor this incompetent. She missed basic, and I mean BASIC stuff. I would not even recommend her to people i don't like.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

This doctor is careless and inattentive, she is smiling and pleasant but she rushes and doesn't do a good examination. She missed basic staff. Finally when after a year of her treating me with no results, I went to a different gyn I had to do treatment that was way longer and painful, all because she didn't do it when it was supposed to be done and the treatment was delayed. Please do yourself a favor and stay away form this "doctor".

flag | Submitted March 20, 2013

This Doctor is very professional and delived my beautiful baby boy. The follow up is great and would recommend her as a family Doctor.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2011

I had a very good experience with her. She is a very nice person and she was able to teat me from my migraine very fast.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2011

I was her patient for three years and not noticed that I have cervical cancer !!!!!! The worst doctor in the word!!I had chemotherapy, radiation, surgeries , pain and big fear!Just because the doctor is too stupid to treat people.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2011

How can anyone give this woman 5 on knowledge is beyond me. I would give her 0. She is as terrible as they get. I would however give her 10 on greed! She doesn’t know what she is doing and she doesn’t care, she only cares about billing your insurance, and don’t forget your co pay. RUN!!!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2008

Dr. Anna Cioczek's Credentials

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 1999)

Delta Dental