Ratings for Dr. George Hagopian

BEST DR. IN THE WORLD. I'M NOT USUALLY A FAN OF DR'S, BUT HE MADE ME FEEL LIKE A TALK TO HIM INSTEAD OF THE DR. DOING ALL THE TALKING. HE GOT ME TROU A VERY DIFFICULT TIME IN MY LAFE.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2011

First and foremost Dr. Hagopian pulled a NO-SHOW for my surgery. In my first visit with him, he saw me 2 hours late. During that visit, he scheduled me for surgery for the following month. After repeated phone calls to his various offices, he finally returned my call, the DAY BEFORE SURGERY. On the day of surgery, I sat, in a hospital gown, along with the entire operating room staff, (Anesthesiologist, Resident Assistant, and Head Nurse) WAITING FOR 3 HOURS. In preparation for surgery, I was not allowed to eat after midnight. So at that point it had been 24 hours since I'd had anything to eat or drink. I finally got up and left. As my parents were practically carrying me to the car, he walked in. His excuse was that he got caught up in routine office visits with patients. So it wasn't like he was held up by an emergency. This guy is a gyno-oncologist. I wonder how much my condition has worsened since my "missed" operation. I'm filing numerous complains with every agency I can.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2009

Dr. George Hagopian's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

Top Hospitals in Sleepy Hollow, NY