Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey B. Katz

He was very rude and rushed through my appt when I found out I was pregnant, never went back I switched to a different group and just delivered a beautiful little girl

flag | Submitted May 27, 2014

I love both of Dr. Katz! I used to see his father (Fred) since I was a teenager and when he was on call delivering a baby or not available, his son (Jeffrey) would be there. They are both well liked, personalble and friendly. I have been seeing the son since his father retired a few years ago.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2012

Dr. Katz is the most wonderful of doctors. He actually comes into the waiting room to get you. Friendly, calming, easy to talk to, my annual visit is a total pleasure and I very much look forward to seeing Dr. Katz every year. I had a procedure done by him in the office and he was absolutely fantastic. He is what a good doctor should be all around.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2011

Found him to have no bedside manner whatsoever when I had a cesarian. Didn't even go back for my six week checkup. Had no intention of ever seeing him again.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2010

I absolutely love Dr. Katz, he is friendly, smart and extremely helpful. He is a throwback to the single practice doctor days. He is a breath of fresh air, and I absolutely thank god every day that I found himm

flag | Submitted June 29, 2009

Dr. Jeffrey B. Katz's Credentials

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll Of Med, Brooklyn Ny 11203 (Grad. 1990)