Ratings for Dr. Melinda B. Rupp

Dr. Rupp was always very warm and friendly to me. Very professional and knowledgeable. I always had confidence I was receiving excellent care and advise. Any waiting I encountered was due to deliveries and emergencies - which is to be expected.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2013

Horrible staff. Every single time I call the office the nurses are unfriendly, rude, and totally unhelpful. It seems that they are making me a favor to tell me what is going on with my body and what I need to do next. The doctor is generally nice, although sometimes she can be unfriendly too.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2013

I waited a full hour to see Dr. Rupp and both she and her nurse were very cold and borderline rude. She gave me 6 minutes of her time and downplayed all of my symptoms making me feel foolish and defeated. This is my first pregnancy and I am having symptoms with bloodwork to define and back up what's wrong and this woman blew it all off though it signifies a high risk pregnancy and I'm only 9 weeks along. I would never recommend her to anyone. What a complete waste of my time and money and what a horrible experience.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2013

The wait time can be long due to the fact that is an OB/GYN office and they deal with last minute add-ins for pregnant patients who need an unscheduled appointment. I had several during my pregnancy and they always accommodated me, which I appreciated and therefore, do not mind waiting for my appointment. Dr. Rupp is full of information so you can make an informed decision.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2012

I have never had any issues with Dr. Rupp. She is a wonderful practitioner. She is very knowledgeable and is open to answering any questions you may have. Her nurses are wonderful, and they are knowledgeable as well. I have and will continue to recommend other women to see her.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2011

I love Dr. Rupp. She has delivered both of my children and has respected my wishes during both births and throughout my pregnancies. I have never experienced the "coldness" that others have described. She is a great doctor and her nurses were great too.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2010

Always a long wait. No bedside manners. Office called to recommend a procedure and I asked to have the doctor call me and she never did. Not once but twice they tried to get me to schedule the procedure without speaking to the doctor.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2010

Very cold and used numerous medical terms. Left PAP smear supplies on the bare counter.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2009

Dr. Melinda B. Rupp's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1987)

AARP