Ratings for Dr. Janine M. Popot

15 years ago, Dr. Popot delivered my son in Mt. Kisco, NY. She is the warmest, most caring, and compassionate person I have ever met. She explained everything that was about to happen and put a first time mother at ease. I truly miss her sincerity and patience.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2014

Do not go near here if you're having a baby. I don't trust her knowledge and I'm sorry to say I don't trust her stability. She yelled at me in an out of control way that was kind of jarring. I have insurance that usually covers everything but whatever they did I ended up having to pay for pap smears, blood tests, even an ultrasound!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2011

she is terrible. she gave me 3 ultrasounds by the time i was 5 weeks along. when i asked if this was safe for a low risk pregnancy she got angry and accused me of suggesting she weas neurologically damaging my baby! i had not been yelled at like that since i was a teenager and my mom was doing the yelling. it was very bizarre and i don't think she's very stable. she told me the ultrasounds are standard and they do that with all their patients but a week later i got a bill for $430 because my insurance didn't cover one of the ultrasounds because they deemed it excessive! frankly, i think dr. popot just wanted the $$$ and that's why she did so many ultrasounds. after she yelled at me i never went back.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2010

Dr. Janine M. Popot's Credentials

• State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center (Grad. 1994)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal