Ratings for Dr. Daniel Faustin

Misdiagnosed me with pre-cancer on my cervix. Office not clean from patient seen before me. After my biopsy, I sat up to see a pad on the floor of my blood that had not been cleaned up. Uncomforting and a cause of long term stress.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

I initially found him to be slightly unfriendly, however, he turned out to be a great Dr and very knowledgeable! He helped me throughout a high-risk pregnancy and because of him my twins were not born prematurely!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2011

Nasty, and hard to understand. Told me I did "damage" to my child because I was diaetic and 7 weeks pregnant. Told me my child probably had nueral tube defects. Well, I'm now 34 weeks pregant and all tests have come back fine - soon we'll know for sure. But this man should have his license taken away for being so insensitive to a high-risk pregnant woman so early in her pregnancy. I hope someone is equally insensitive to a member of his family during a rough time. BTW - the entire office is nasty and unhelpful - you can expect to wait up to an hour and a half for a five minute consultation.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2009

Dr. Daniel Faustin's Credentials

• Univ D'Etat D'Haiti, Esc De Med Et De Pharmacie, Port-Au-Prince, Haiti (Grad. 1976)

AARP