Ratings for Dr. Laurence F. Mack

Dr. Mack is the best OBGYN around. He is very helpful and always listens.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

Best gyno on earth! Caring, knowledgeable, overall great! He is always there when you need him!!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

See for yourself....he is a wonderful and caring person! He was wonderful to me during and especially after my pregnancy! I use to laugh that he would get mad if i didn't call him! The best dr. Around!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2014

Dr Mack is the best dr I have came across! He is extremely knowledgeable, he is so talented and has made me feel very at ease although I don't have children yet he really has helped me so much and I know I can trust and count on him to be there for me always. His staff is amazing as well. I really wish more dr's were like him! Look no further if you need or want the very best dr you will not be let down you will only be impressed of his wisdom and how serious he takes his practice and patients!!!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2014

Dr. Mack is the best doctor I have ever had. Dr. Mack is professional, thorough, kind, caring, considerate, and knowledgable. I could write a novel about how amazing this Doctor is. I was late in my pregnancy and I had been facing many issues and Dr. Mack took me on as a "high risk" pregnancy, when most doctors would not. I am so grateful for this doctor and I am extremely grateful that he was able to deliver my baby safely. Today my daughter is healthy and happy thanks to Dr. Mack. I would not suggest any other OBGYN. I wish there were more Doctors like him.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2014

Dr.Mack is by far the best Dr. ever. He is loving,caring and always available. As an infertility patient he eas available whenever needed usually it was a weekend or holiday. My husband and lovehis staff anf him so much that out daughter initials spell MACK!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2014

The best doctor I have ever dealt with, and the friendliest staff! The only reason why he runs late is because he gives all of his patience the thoroughness of a visit that they need. Dr. Mack is always available, and makes sure that you are happy. Extremely bright and compassionate. Without him I would not have the 2 beautiful daughters that I have!!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2013

Truly the best Doctor anyone could ask for!! He is always there when you need him, for anything you need. He and his wonderful staff always make sure you are comfortable, (as comfortable as we can be having to be at a Gyno) ??. I wish he was my GP as well!! Thank you Dr Mack, you are truly a wonderful man!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2013

Best doctor loving, caring,compassionate and helpful. I would recommend every woman to him his the best without him I would not have had my daughter.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2012

Dr. Mack is hands down the best OB/GYN there is! He made me feel so comfortable throughout my entire pregnancy, which for your first, can be a scary unknown feeling! When I went into labor with my daughter, he talked me through the whole process before I even went into the hospital so I felt more comfortable going in. As I was delivering my baby, he made me feel so confident as he was not only my doctor, he was like a family member telling me how proud he was of me! My husband and I were talking about my delivery afterwards and we said we can't wait to go to Dr. Mack again!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2012

Dr. Laurence F. Mack's Credentials

• Finch U Of Hs/Chicago Med Sch, North Chicago Il 60664 (Grad. 1985)