Ratings for Dr. Valerie Schulz

Dr Schultz never stops trying to help me She's smart and caring

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

I would not recommend Dr. Schulz as a provider. The staff was friendly and the wait times were normal. Dr. Schulz had a nice bedside manner and was friendly. However, my primary concern was with her decision making. My husband and I like to read and ask questions. Dr. Schulz response to any questions was to go and get another doctor. We did eventually do this, but my primary takeaway is that she wants to get you in and out the door and bill your insurance company. She does not want to explain and allow you to be a part of your healthcare decisions, which is disappointing.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

Absolutely outstanding! Dr. Schulz masterfully handled my high risk pre-term pregnancy and delivery. She is worth the wait! I have referred her to many friends who have all expressed gratitude for the referral. I have yet to see a doctor with her skill and commitment. Truly a gift!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2013

Good luck getting an appointment. I waited 6 months as a new patient to see Dr. Schulz. Finally the day came, I was put in the exam room immediately, and I sat there for 45minutes freezing in a gown. Not exactly the treatment I anticipated after waiting 6 months to see her. After she finally examined me, she dismissed my complaints of symptoms and told me I'm getting older and my body is changing. It wasn't until a year later that I'm know faced with a much larger issue which became apparent through the appearance of the same symptoms I experienced a year ago. I'd love to take some responsibility for this and say I should've demanded a vaginal ultrasound a year ago, but back then I didn't know the right questions to ask. Now I'm better informed & I'd like to inform whomever reads this. If you're not comfortable with a doctors opinion...get another one!!!!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2010

Dr. Valerie Schulz's Credentials

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Syracuse, Coll Of Med, Syracuse Ny 13210 (Grad. 1989)

Top Urgent Care Centers in New Hyde Park, NY