Ratings for Dr. Gilad Greenberg

Dr. Gilad Greenberg has been my Doctor for about 15 years. One of the other doctors in the practice was my original GYN, but once I was seen by Dr. Greenberg, I switched over to him exclusively. He is very kind, and understanding and really listens when you have concerns. He has is never in a hurry to move on to the next patient, and will always take the time to call you back when you have concerns. I have lived in Suffolk County since 2006, and still continue to see him. His knowledge and people skills make him a favorite amongst myself and quite a few of my friends, who have switched over to him based on my referral and their subsequent visit to him. His office hours allow for late appointments which work with my schedule. I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Greenberg.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

The best!!! Dr. Greenberg was my Dr for 9 years! He delivered both my kids and I absolutely love him and his kindness, the fact that he is calm, thoughtful, sweet, gentle, and compassionate and has manners. Highly recommended. Dr. Meir Greenberg, his father, is great too, he was my Dr initially until the day of the delivery of my first child... it was Gilad Greenberg's turn in the hospital. He delivered my son 9 years ago in a perfect delivery, natural and easy. I have been with him until last year when I relocated to FL.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2013

Dr. Greenberg delivered both my girls and I absolutely love him. He is calm, thoughtful, sweet, patient, gentle, and compassionate and has rare bedside manner. He even got my husband a cup of coffee during labor :-) Highly recommended. His father, Dr. Meir Greenberg, also in the same practice is great too. The other doctors

flag | Submitted July 9, 2011

An amazing ob/gyn. Wouldn't change him for the world. Dr. Gilad delivered my 4 babies and helped make each pregnancy and delivery as comfortable and wonderful as they should be. He is professional yet so compassionate at what he does.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2011

Dr Greenberg is kind, respectful, knowlegble, helpful and sweet! He made me feel comfortable and secure when he delivered my 1st son 6 years ago. Now, 6 years later, with 2 kids, i’m still his patient! highly recommend.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2010

Dr. Greenberg delivered my son. Wonderful doctor with a great bedside manner. The wait can be long, but he takes his time and answers all questions. The other doctors in the practice are wonderful also (including his father, Meir).

flag | Submitted March 27, 2009

Dr. Gilad Greenberg's Credentials

• Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University (Grad. 1997)