Ratings for Dr. Yuzuru Anzai

This doctor is very non-professional and cold.He even didn't listen to you when you asked him questions. Evrytime when I visited him ,he just gave me a very quickly check and that's all. He never give me any advise when I got problems during my pregnant time. And He has a stong accent.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2012

I had good size twins delivered vaginally by him. He was very professional, pacient and efficient, and I am very grateful that he didn't do a c-section, as many other doctors would have. I would definitely go back to him if I get pregnant again.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2012

I think that his skill is fine. But he is a little hard to communicate. He was not very willing to answer my questions.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2011

I love Dr. Anzai. I had two children delivered. He's helpful and knowledgable. The only thing is the waiting time. Sometimes had to wait for an hour. And very limited insurance plan accepted.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2010

I had to wait extra 45min from my actual appointment time. And the examination room was sooooo dirty that tons of trash were overflowing out of trash can.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2008

flag | Submitted August 17, 2008

Dr. Yuzuru Anzai's Credentials

• Chiba Univ, Fac Of Med, Chiba, Japan (Grad. 1984)