Ratings for Dr. Dilip Mehta

Dr. Mehta's kindness and caring and knowledge are evident from the second he walks in the room. He is truly what a paediatrician should be. My son and I are so thankful that we are under his care.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

Dr. D. Mehta is the most kindest and caring doctor. I trust his diagnosis. Lucky to have him.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

DR. MEHTA is the most kindest and caring doctor ...i am forever grateful my children have had him as their pediatrician for 9 years .... I have so much respect for him.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

He was amazing, he quickly and efficiently figured out what was wrong with me, I am very appreciative

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

Dr Mehta was my son's pediatrician from his preemie birth right up to 16. Fabulous manner amazing demeanor and very knowledgeable. Wish we could still see him!!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2017

We have loved Dr. Mehta since we were first referred 20 years ago when my newborn had a significant medical problem. He is a prince!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2017

I am so lucky to have him as my sons doctoe. He is lovely warm sensitive and really cares

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

Best Paediatrician who is very knowledgeable of the medical science world. Very kind and helpful as well. We were lucky to have him all along for my two kids since birth

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

I am extremely blessed to have Dr. Mehta in my children's life and now my grandson. He is a remarkable doctor who has a compassionate mind for all children. Thank you for being the best.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

Very happy with his work . He checked my new born son and was helpful to find a pediatrician for future care

flag | Submitted December 18, 2016