Ratings for Dr. Dilip Mehta

Dr Mehta was my son's pediatrician from his preemie birth right up to 16. Fabulous manner amazing demeanor and very knowledgeable. Wish we could still see him!!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2017

We have loved Dr. Mehta since we were first referred 20 years ago when my newborn had a significant medical problem. He is a prince!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2017

I am so lucky to have him as my sons doctoe. He is lovely warm sensitive and really cares

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

Best Paediatrician who is very knowledgeable of the medical science world. Very kind and helpful as well. We were lucky to have him all along for my two kids since birth

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

I am extremely blessed to have Dr. Mehta in my children's life and now my grandson. He is a remarkable doctor who has a compassionate mind for all children. Thank you for being the best.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

Very happy with his work . He checked my new born son and was helpful to find a pediatrician for future care

flag | Submitted December 18, 2016

Dr. Mehta was both my sister's and my paediatrician. My sister has Down Syndrome and some health complications related to this. Dr. Mehta was an absolute blessing for our family during her early years. Not only does he make his patients feel secure, happy, and cared about - he has excellent bedside manner with parents as well. He is incredibly knowledgeable and also takes parent's ideas and thoughts into account. He believes no one knows their children better than parents. My entire family adores him and I can only hope he is still practicing medicine when I have kids.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

I have had Dr. Mehta as a pediatrician. He is the absolute best. Very knowledgeable, very warm, excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2016

The best! A wonderful doctor. Knowledge, kindness, caring - all superb. Thank you for your excellent work

flag | Submitted September 6, 2016

I met Dr. Mehta 25 years ago when my daughter was born premature. At 15 she cried when she found out it she had grown out of her pediatrician. She's never found another doctor that she likes as much. Luckily my boys got in as siblings and she gets to still see him :) Could not ask for better care. We all truly love him!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016