Ratings for Dr. Dilip Mehta

I can't say enough good things about this person. An outstading doctor

flag | Submitted June 12, 2018

A knowledgeable Doctor. A kind and polite person with a big heart towards his patients.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2018

He was actually my paediatrician and now is my son's, he is by far the most caring doctor there is I highly recommend him

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

Dr. Mehta is by far the best paediatrician there is. His compassion and knowledge base are like no other. I am truly grateful to have my two girls taken care of by him. Nelda his admin is fantastic and great at getting my girls seen the same day. I can only wish that all kids were so well taken care of.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

Dr. Mehta's kindness and caring and knowledge are evident from the second he walks in the room. He is truly what a paediatrician should be. My son and I are so thankful that we are under his care.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

Dr. D. Mehta is the most kindest and caring doctor. I trust his diagnosis. Lucky to have him.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

DR. MEHTA is the most kindest and caring doctor ...i am forever grateful my children have had him as their pediatrician for 9 years .... I have so much respect for him.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

He was amazing, he quickly and efficiently figured out what was wrong with me, I am very appreciative

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

Dr Mehta was my son's pediatrician from his preemie birth right up to 16. Fabulous manner amazing demeanor and very knowledgeable. Wish we could still see him!!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2017

We have loved Dr. Mehta since we were first referred 20 years ago when my newborn had a significant medical problem. He is a prince!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2017