Ratings for Dr. Youyin Choy

Dr. Choy has two offices in manhattan and both are ran very professional. Staff is friendly and that means a lot to me.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2014

My search for a compassionate yet knowledgeable gyn may finally be over! Dr. Choy was recommended to me by a friend after some horrible experiences I've had with other doctors. I had my first appointment today, and she did not disappoint. I found the desk staff to be patient and polite, the nurse to be very professional, and Dr. Choy herself to be exactly what I was looking for. I was taken into the office within 10 minutes of my appointment time, and was able to have a long initial consultation with Dr. Choy in her office before going into the exam room. She spent nearly a full 30 minutes with me! And spoke to me like a human being, not a billing code or a symptom! I'm definitely a fan.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2013

I had a 8:30am appointment and the receptionist did not show up until 9am. Frustrating why is it so hard finding a good doctors office.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2011

She is my worst nightmare. She overlooked that i was torn after i deviled my baby. I was in pain for 3 days, I couldn't even drink anything because i was afraid to pee. I had to go to the emergency room and they stitch me up. run away!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2010

I met Dr. Choy for the first time today. She was very friendly and took a lot of time to talk with me. She was very reassuring and knowledgeable about my condition (I had already done my own research). I was able to get an appointment quickly and the staff was friendly too. I plan on delivering my 2nd baby with her.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2009

Dr. Choy is very sweet and even though I had to wait 30 mins, she was very sttentive, polite and did the necessary tests. The nurse that did my blood test was gentle and very polite too.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2009

Dr. Youyin Choy's Credentials

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll Of Med, Brooklyn Ny 11203 (Grad. 1997)

MB Health