Ratings for Dr. Tyler Onishenko

Absolutely the best dentist I have ever had. Extremely skilled, kind and compassionate.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

I have NEVER had good experiences with dentists until now. Dr O said dentistry should be painless and he proved that. Over the years my experiences have made me terrified and tense in the chair. He read that and after 2 fillings I was amazed that even the needles were painless. This Dr is someone who excels in his field and now makes a trip to the dentist something I no longer fear. He is professional, personable and has a staff that mirror that image. I would never recommend anyone else when it comes to dentists. Thank you all for restoring my faith that dentists are not to be feared.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

I saw Dr Tyler for the first time recently- a very good experience. Knowledgeable and creative; he took a new approach for a recurring problem and it worked well. He made it easy to recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016

I've been going to Dr. Tyler's office for a few years now and have never been disappointed. He and the other Dentist and Staff are the best in the business. I've always had the best experiences. Thank you for all your great work and honesty. Great looking office and very nice and kind staff. Thank you!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

Definitely the nicest dentist you will ever meet. Is amazing with my whole family, my younger brother, me, I'm 20 and my mom. Knows exactly what he's doing and fit me in several times on short notice. Tooth was bothering me, came in to check it, didn't even charge me for the appointment. Very caring, highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2015

I haven't had work done in over 12 years and was extremely nervous when going in for my filling today. I even held Karen's hand for my needles! She is a wonderful assistant. Dr.Onishenko took his time when giving the needles and it made a world of difference. Thank you so much for your care and attention!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2013

I've been back to Dr. Onishenko's clinic a few times for work. I can't begin to tell you how good the experience has been with him and the staff there. I've had two crowns done by him. Both were front teeth (so of course I was nervous) but his job was so good that people have told me that I have a fantastic dentist. His bedside manner is the best I've ever had from a dentist. He explains everything very well and makes sure that you are 100% comfortable with whatever he's planning on doing. I'm super happy with the work that he's done for me.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2013

I've switched to this dentist as I've had many bad experiences elsewhere and heard good things about this office. My experiences here with Dr. Onishenko and staff have been wonderful. He is always so attentive and makes sure you are comfortable. After years of pain and having needless and horrible work done, I finally feel like I am being taken care of. Good work team!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2012

He's the Best dentist I have ever had. It's always a plesent experience!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2012

Really nice, and just about as close to a pain free dental experience as you can get.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2012