Ratings for Dr. Adele L. Cavalli

does not have deep knowledge at all. Just refers out seems more interested in billing.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017

Dreadful staff. Complete lack of communication. Pays no attention to complaints.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2015

I gave the doctor herself a good review because she really is great. Unfortunately her staff is SO terrible I would never step foot in there again. I had a major ongoing issue with this office about my bill and my insurance company. I felt like I wasn't being listened to and ultimately, no I wasn't. I asked them multiple times to put THE RIGHT GROUP NUMBER in my chart. Finally after a year of nagging and unnecessary bills, threatening being sent to a crediting agency, I finally called for the 100th time and got a," oh yeah, all taken care of." No one called to let me know! All I knew was for no reason they were going to hand me to a creditor. Now the next is absolutely unbelievable to me. I have NEVER been so disrespected by ANYONE, certainly not a doctor's office. The doctor figured out an issue I was having and let me know who to go to. Unfortunately I was moving the next week and losing my insurance for a few months. So I obviously wasn't able to be seen at this point in time. She prescribed me a medication to take for my symptoms in the meantime. A few days after, I called because the medicine was working great but after about 6-7 hours it would all come back again (I finally wasn't SO agitated by my symptoms. God bless her for that). I called the office and asked if I could take one in the morning and one in the afternoon and got a yes. Now, once again, whether the receptionist was LISTENING TO ME WHEN I CALLED I'm not sure. The pharmacist needed an update on the dosage and I got a phone call from the office about my dosage. The assistant told me there was no record of me calling. I had nothing to say but,"I did." I mean what else do you say? She began harassing me, "you made the decision to take that! You made the decision!" I thought "WTH was wrong with her?!" I still don't know! First of all, what gain would I have in "making that decision"? More medicine in my body? Thank God it didn't kill me. Totally uncalled for, TOTALLY unprofessional. Then she proceeded to have me take out my phone log to tell her the date and time in a very childish "oh no you didn't" kind of way. What?? Hahaha! What's wrong with this lady? At that point I just let her do whatever she needed to with her little ego trip. Never go there. Unfortunately for the doctor her staff is NO BUENO.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

The doctor herself is very qualified but she condones the absolutely rude and cold and ignorant behavour of her receptionist and assistant. And the doctor never returns calls. I would suggest you find another GYN. For what she charges we all deserve to be respectfully treated. Her two workers should be fired!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2014

Terrible receptionist and nurse. Extremely rude and inconsiderate

flag | Submitted June 24, 2013

Dr. Adele L. Cavalli's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1980)

• Blue Cross Of California