Ratings for Dr. Stephanie Blank

Reading these other reviews, how can you possibly know whether the doctor is right or wrong. My wife had a back ache, it became ovarian cancer, ridiculous! We can never have our own children. The human body fixes itself, don't let doctors change your fate. Yeah cancer survivors, probably never had it in the first place. Doctors are just like salespeople, dishonest for various reasons.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2018

I found the most caring and knowledge Gyn Doctor in my 12years experience with cancer. She touched my feelings so much with her advice and patience after searching so many years to find the right Doctor for me and save my life and I can say I am prepare to wait for Ever till to see her again and follow her amazing scientific experience. She is the ONE I was looking for, after fighting 12years a cancer journey without end. She was so friendly and listen to my story and I am expecting to follow her advice till to be a Winner again in this hideous disease. Thank you God I have found her. What an AMAZING DOCTOR.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2018

I didn't have a great experience with Dr. Blank and staff. I felt rushed and not informed the way I should have been. Her staff is incompetent. She has questionable judgement.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

Forever grateful for having her in my life! One of the most, caring, compassionate and competent Dr. You will ever meet! Thank you Dr. Blank for making sense of the senseless. Thank you for being the best care giver one can hope for! M. Isseroff

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015

I CAME TO DR. BLANK WITH A CA125 OF 400! IMMEDIATELY, SHE GOT ME INTO SURGERY AFTER ALL IMAGING TESTS SHOWED NOTHING!! THANK YOU, DR. BLANK -- FOR SHE SAVED ME .. AT LEAST FOR NOW. SHE DID NUMEROUS BIOPSIES DURING THE EXPLORATORY SURGERY AND FOUND STAGE 3 OVARIAN CANCER. A TOTAL ROBOTIC HYSTERECTOMY WAS DONE FLAWLESSLY. I WALKED OUT THAT EVENING AND WENT HOME. DR. BLANK IS CONCERNED, CARING, LISTENS, ANSWERS QUESTIONS, WILL COMMUNICATE THRU EMAIL AND IS VERY ACCESSIBLE AT ALL TIMES TO HELP SOLVE MY PROBLEMS. DEFINITELY, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR. BLANK.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2014

Dr. Blank is superb as a physician, surgeon and human being. She was recommended highly by a friend and a gynecologist. I had early stage endometrial carcinoma. She fully explained my condition before and after my total abdominal hysterectomy. She also cared about my depression and mental state. I knew she cared and never rushed me. I took her suggestions and followed through. That was 2006. It is now 2014. I still see her once a year. If I ever had any recurrence, I know I will be in the best hands. She takes time and maybe that is why there is so much wait time - and that's OK by me.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2014

Dr Blank is extremely professional and smart but also caring and compassionate. She really listened to me and helped me make some really hard decisions. She is open minded which is really unusual in a doctor, especially a surgeon. Then I had a robotic hysterectomy, went home the same day and went back to work the next week. I can barely see my scars. Now I am a "survivor" and I am so grateful. There are many qualified doctors out there, but this one is special and in a league of her own. I give my very highest recommendation.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2013

Dr. Blank is an absolutely amazing surgeon and an extremely compassionate doctor.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2013

I am so lucky to have found Dr. Blank. I had interviewed several other gyn oncologists in NYC, and after meeting her I knew I had found the doctor I need. She is an amazing surgeon and an amazing person. She gave me hope to get through a really difficult time and I have 100% confidence in her. I believe she has saved my life and cured me, but if I do recur, I have complete trust that she will guide me through whatever will come next.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2012

Dr. Blank herself is a caring compassionate doctor who is very knowledgable and through. However, the office is horribly managed. Making an appointment is an ordeal of waiting on hold forever. When you arrive, expect to wait at least two hours, including at least 45 minuted naked under a sheet in an examination room. And one of the nurses is so rude and nasty that I feel like never going back. Good doctor but she needs to clean house over there.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2010

Dr. Stephanie Blank's Credentials

• Univ Of Ca, San Diego, Sch Of Med, La Jolla Ca 92093 (Grad. 1994)