Ratings for Dr. Joan K. Berman

Dr. Joan Berman has been my gynecologist since 1999. She is extremely caring and truly treats the whole patient. She is very thorough, not only in her examinations but in reviewing all of my health records, on each visit. She is up on the latest medical research. She has referred me to specialists who are fantastic. She is patient and always takes the time to answer my questions. For these reasons, I actually enjoy my appointments with her! I can't recommend Dr. Berman more highly!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

the fair-haired white woman at the front desk is very rude and unpleasant; no follow up when needed; had to call back multiple times to try to get a response though doctor had told me to do so; procedures highly painful

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

I have never before taken the time to write an online review of a doctor, but my experience with Dr. Berman was such that I felt it appropriate. Dr. Berman lacks the consideration and compassion one expects to find in the medical field. Her exams are not thorough; she is judgmental when listening to her patient's concerns; she does not take the time to explain her diagnoses; she is completely uninterested in following through after an appointment to assess her patient's recovery and progress. She does not have the qualities necessary to call oneself and one's practice professional.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2010

Dr Berman has consistently and attentively provided me with the best care. From perimenopause right through menopause, she has been responded to my ever-changing needs and kept me well-informed about the choices and decisions that needed to be made. She is extremely knowledgeable, direct, and approaches her patients with patience and kindness.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2010

Dr. Berman is like the mom you can trust to "spill the beans". Very thorough & attentive.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2010

Dr. Berman is extremely attentive and professional. One of the most comfortable experiences I've had at an OB/GYN office.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2009

Dr. Joan K. Berman's Credentials

• University Of Arizona College Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)