Ratings for Dr. Masahide D. Kanayama

Love Dr. K ... He is truly a Master when it comes to Endometriosis removal. This is the Go To Doctor. You won't be disappointed.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015

Dr. Kanayama helped me so much and I have never felt better. I am so pleased to say that me and my husband are expecting and I cannot wait to meet him or her. Thank You Dr. K for helping me put my trust back in the medical field.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

Dr.K is my angel! I have suffered from endometriosis for over 15 years, had 6 surgeries and even had my ovary removed until Dr. K! I finally am pain free. He saved my life! Dr.K is extremely knowledgable and used a different technique to remove all the endo. My other doctors actually spread the endo more over the years. I highly recommend Dr. K!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2012

THis office is a blessing. I have United Healthcare and the Medical Manager, Sabrina helped me get a GAP EXCEPTION so i didnt have to pay anything for the surgery. I am two months post op and have never been happier. Dr. K is a blessing.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2012

flag | Submitted July 6, 2012

Best experience by far, this office truly cares, from the moment I walked in to my post op appts I was treated like a human being should be treated. Sabrina, the medical manager knowing that I was in a financial crunch helped me get approved from my insurance company so I can finally have surgery. Dr Kanayama helped me removed my Stage 4 Endometriosis and now I'm a new women. This is the man to see.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2012

crime that the medical world and drug world and insurance world turn a blind eye when it comes to Endo!  Dr. K knows that we are in a crisis and he is educating many Gynoclogist and spiciest.  He is the source!!!!  Three years post surgery I had twin boys naturally.  I tell everyone that Doctor K gave me a new uterus!  Please use him!!!!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2012

flag | Submitted November 3, 2011

This doctor is top of the line. I dont know what anyone is talking about. The office tells you up front that they are out of network and even before my appt they give you forms explaining the entire payment and billing process. I dont understand some people. This doctor truly helps women. He has helped me and many of my girlfriends. Sabrina the manager is the greatest by far. My surgery was a success and I look forward to regaining what this disease took from me. Dont take away that chance for other women. Keep up the good work Dr. K.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2011

I was told by his office manager Sabrina that Dr. Kanayama isn't in network with any insurance company and they will just bill my insurance company and see what they pay. First of all, he was not caring or nice, he didn't make me feel like I was going to get better from his surgery, AND he wanted an 18k cashiers check a week before surgery and the surgery could be up to 40k. In my opinion, any doctor that doesn't accept insurance is only in it for the money and not for healing people. I found a much better doctor in Maine that accepts insurance and made me better. I would never recommend Dr. Kanayama to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2011

Dr. Masahide D. Kanayama's Credentials

• Med Coll Of Wi, Milwaukee Wi 53226 (Grad. 1991)

GHI