Ratings for Dr. Jennie A. Freiman

Dr. Freiman is friendly and knowledgeable. She gives personalized care and always remembers me.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2011

Before I found Dr. Freiman 22 years ago, I'd been to many GYNs that for one reason or another couldn't help me. Dr. Freiman was a Godsend. I've been going to her ever since and I have to travel to the city. She's top notch; extremely knowledgeable, caring, competent and highly skilled. I can't say enough good things about her. By the way, she recently moved her office and her new telephone number is 212-230-1057.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2009

Dr. Freiman is fantastic. She's thorough, honest, accessible, and has an outstanding reputation. She's one of those docs who is recommended by other docs - a good sign in NYC! She may be a little $$$, but well worth it for piece of mind and confidence in your healthcare provider.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2009

Dr. Freiman is an excellent doctor all around. She spends plenty of time with me, is thorough, answers all questions, is clearly very knowledgeable, brings to bear her evident intellect and expertise to diagnosis and treatment, and is considerate and caring. She also has an excellent reputation. She has been my gynecologist for many years and I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2008

Dr. Jennie A. Freiman's Credentials

• Mt Sinai Sch Of Med Of The City Univ Of Ny, New York Ny 10029 (Grad. 1979)

Workers Comp