Ratings for Dr. Terri G. Edersheim

3/91: I was 6/7 weeks prego with health complications. Edersheim did a vag u/s & I heard my baby's heartbeat. She advised me to abort, patting me on the shoulder saying "I know you'll make the right decision" I wondered about my "choice" and why I wasn't being offered the support I needed to bring my child into the world. I did not heed her <wrong> advice. I went into kidney failure while pregnant, but my beautiful, healthy daughter was born 9/91. I am tempted to send pix of my teen daughter to Dr. Edersheim to show her that her opinion is not always correct. She needs to reevaluate the advice she gives her patients. Had I listened to her, I would not have experienced the joys of raising my daughter. For all I knew, this could have been my one and only pregnancy. Had I aborted, well..just can't go there. Had a kidney xplant a few years later and was able to have another healthy baby. I am blessed. Please consult other docs if you are in a similar situation. She is not always right.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2009

Very very detailed oriented.Very conservative. Will follow up on every issue and make sure you're seen if there is the slightest doubt.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2008

Dr. Terri G. Edersheim's Credentials

• A Einstein Coll Of Med Of Yeshiva Univ, Bronx Ny 10461 (Grad. 1980)