Ratings for Dr. Jay Matut

Dr. Matut is an incredible doctor with a outstanding bedside manner. I have been going to Dr. Matut for over 10 years. He was extremely compassionate when my first pregnancy developed fatal complications. He has been fantastic through our second (1st healthy) pregnancy. He takes the time to answer all of our question thoroughly and has been amazing in helping calm our nerves. We highly recommend Dr. Matut and his practice.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2011

He was very helpful and friendly. The atmosphere in the office is welcoming and laid back.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2010

This is a great doctor. I never had a male gyno before, just because I thought women would be more gentle or understanding. I picked Dr. Matut because of his scheduling availability (I got an appointement within a week). But I was so happy. I warned him I get nervous with the routine exam and he was so gentle I didn't feel a thing. He looks at you like a person, talks to you like a person, and lets you ask questions. I didn't feel rushed at all. You sit in his office first before going to the exam room, and that is calming. I highly recommend him, and I will definitely be going back.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2009

I can never praise Dr. Matut enough. He is kind, gentle, intelligent and will take the time to look you in the eye and answer your questions. Very patient. I have been with him for 3 years now and getting ready for him to deliver our first child. I can't attest to the other doctors in his pratice yet but I recommend him completely.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2009

Dr. Matut is warm and intelligent. He always takes time to talk to me and has seen me through 2 pregnancies (and one delivery). His practice is very professional. I always feel like an individual when I see Dr. Matut and have been thrilled with my quality of care. I definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2009

Dr. Jay Matut's Credentials

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll Of Med, Brooklyn Ny 11203 (Grad. 1994)