Ratings for Dr. Shereen H. Russell

I've never had a better medical experience in my life. Dr Russell made me even more excited to have my baby, and has made the joy of pregnancy just that. She is everything you could dream of an obgyn and more!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

someone recommended me Dr. Russell. I went to her office and for my surprise, she received me with the warmth of a brazilian (even thought she is not from Brazil!). She was very professional, explained me in details about pregnancy, symptoms, what i should be eating and not eating,etc. So i was very pleased that i found not only a great doctor but a caring one. Through my pregnancy, because of all the stress i was going through ...i often felt light headed, dizzy...but every time i called her or the office...and left a msg, she then called me back right after. 8 months after giving birth to my first baby,i got pregnant again!!! and went straight back to Dr. Russell. In the delivery room, she made me feel very comfortable. Sth very important for us brazilians, that decide for a C- section...is how low and small the cut line can be. we don't want to be wearing our tiny bikinis and have to show a scar She did a fantastic job ( the job of a plastic surgeon)! Amazing Doctor!!!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2012

The best doctor one could hope for. Being pregnant is such a scary time when problems occur. I had early contractions at week 33, as soon as she saw the scan she sent me to hosp right away for IV and steroids and I was better in 24 hrs. She acted so fast and took it so seriously, called the hosp to notify them I'm on my way so they were all ready for me when I got there. Then she continued to call me day and night to check up on me. She even stopped by to see me after her office shift ended. She's just the best. My husband and I are both so lucky to have found her and can't imaging going thru this process with ANYONE else. I never thought I could feel this way about a doctor but I really love her. I feel completely taken care of in her hands. I would highly recommend her and in a city like NY I experienced quite a few different cold unsympathetic doctors, it's such joy to feel I'm in such good hands. She's really the best.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2012

Absolutely wonderful doctor. She is caring, compassionate, proactive. I had two difficult, dangerous pregnancies and Dr. Russell got my daughters and I through them safely. My questions were always answered and my concerns taken seriously. I don't know what I would have done without her.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2009

Dr. Shereen H. Russell's Credentials

• Univ Of Ct Sch Of Med, Farmington Ct 06032 (Grad. 1997)

MB Health