Ratings for Dr. Adam J. Romoff

I found his office and personal demeanor very off-setting. I do not recommend him to any of my friends or family.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2014

Dr. Romoff is the most amazing doctor ever. He helped me make it through a rough multiple pregnancy where I was in and out of the hospital often. He was always there for me and made me feel important by really listening to what I had to say and guided me through any decisions that needed to be made. He was incredibly compassionate and sailed me through a not so easy c-section and brought my beautiful twins into the world. His staff was always kind and helpful. I would definitely not have made it through without the tenderness and kindheartedness of Liz. I felt as though I had a true friend and partner. I would never see myself with any other OB/Gyn. He will always remain my knight in shining armor. He's earned all 5 stars!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

Dr. Romoff is one of the best doctors I've ever had (may possibly be the BEST). He managed me through a tough pregnancy and always made me feel like I was part of the decision making process along the way, which was a huge plus for an educated (through my own research on the issues I had) patient like me! He was instrumental in helping me make it through my tough pregnancy all the way to delivering my amazing baby girl. He performed an impeccable c-section that I recovered easily from and have the tiniest of scars. His staff is also amazing, especially his nurse, Liz. I couldn't imagine being with any other OBGyn. 5 stars, without question.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2012

dr.romoff is amazing. he has delivered my kids as well as my sister's. Some of the deliveries were not so easy but he really knows what he is doing.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2011

flag | Submitted May 1, 2011

Dr. Adam J. Romoff's Credentials

• University Of Connecticut School Of Medicine (Grad. 1976)