Ratings for Dr. Jolanta Lalik

too angry with her to even comment at the moment..

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

I just love this woman as a doctor, never had I had an issue with her or her staff. I am from Saint John and keep coming back to her. !!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

I've had numerous bone problems and it's either been there is nothing wrong when it has been found there is a problem r go home wait for it to heal.now my back neck and shoulder are screwed.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

I went in for depression and anxiety, it was a very hard thing for me to do..she was very nice and made me feel comfortable. .talked about it for an hour and was sent to mental health..however, since then I have felt rushed when I have gone to see her for other concerns .. couldn't really say what I wanted ..overall I am pleased and will keep her as my doctor

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

I am new to town and was ill. Dr Lalik took me in right away and took care of me. I found her to be caring and compassionate , as were the front desk staff. I will be keeping her as my family doctor.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

Undoubtedly the most incompetent doctor practicing in New Brunswick. Condescending, misinformed, contradictory, unjustifiably arrogant, basically a moron with a big mouth and a prescription pad. Lalik does not listen, she speaks over patients, contradicts herself constantly, cannot follow simple conversations, never seems to be able to keep records in your file (it's always your fault or the lab's fault she doesn't have your test results), and on top of that, she's judgmental, has no clue about how the health care system actually works, and seems to have short-term memory loss. To make matters even worse, her husband sits at the reception desk for no apparent reason other than to listen to private doctor/patient conversations and read patient files. Creepy. Just a complete side show. Stay away.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

This is the worst Doctor I have ever been to. She was rude, constantly interrupts you, contradicts herself, her paperwork is not organized, and she judgemental. She does not care about your well-being and her "knowledge" is concerning. She is there to speed you through and cash a check.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

Excellent at getting myself And children in when needed without question .

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

I've been going to Dr. Lalik for about 5 year and she's always been helpful and polite. She listens and ask question and doesn't hesitate to orders tests or make referrals. She's most usually running on time and you don't have to wait too long for appointments. She moves pretty fast, I do always make sure I have questions and concerns ready to bring up so that I'm satisfied when I leave. I'm happy with her for a dr.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

I have to say that this person is not reliable with Medical information, I have caught her lying in an attempt to make herself look good. Dr. Lalik is defensive when asked questions and becomes rude in answering them. This person should not be trusted with your loved one. I have caught this doctor pretending to know things about someone I care about and I was stunned when she made up unfounded medical lies to cover her self. I do not believe she has the best intentions with people and should not be practicing medicine at all.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015