Ratings for Dr. Jolanta Lalik

Absolutely the worst doctor I have ever been to see.If you want your personal information made public then go see her.First visit with her she rambled on about my sister being a pill head when all she wanted was something for severe pain she was going through.Nobody in Canada should have to suffer like that.She got my files from Alberta and called me a coke head.I said excuse me I have never touched that stuff.She said yes it says right here.She then opened up my file and says oh no I guess you are not a coke head I thought you had answered yes to doing coke but it says you said no.She didn't even apologize.I asked her if she was even a real doctor.I have talked to about twenty people who say she has almost killed them or a loved one by prescribing medicines that don't go well together.I have talked to a few people that say they know people that have died because of her.She is as evil as they come.Just there to write up prescriptions that are wrong for you.The worst part of it is she breaks her code on a daily basis.She told my brother to tell me that I wasn't welcome there anymore and to stop getting my blood work from the hospital sent there.So much for confidentiality.I am filing a law suit against her and I have over 50 people all ready to testify against her.You shouldn't walk out of any doctors office feeling degraded and two inches tall.She has a great way of making people feel worthless because they are in pain.U suffer from severe migraines and severe stomach issues leading me to be hospitalized quite often.She gave me nothing and told me to take Tylenol which she knows I am allergic to.She has great joy in watching people am now in line to get an mri done next month.I went and saw a real doctor a neurologist and he could tell right away I needed help.Dr.Lalik accused me of faking the pain because I wanted narcotics.Well if that is what I need so I am not in constant pain then so be it.Tired of suffering and then made to feel like a loser because she is too numb to even listen.She iis extremely judgemental and very uncaring.I hope she suffers like she makes everybody else suffer.What a waste of skin she is.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

too angry with her to even comment at the moment..

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

I just love this woman as a doctor, never had I had an issue with her or her staff. I am from Saint John and keep coming back to her. !!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

I've had numerous bone problems and it's either been there is nothing wrong when it has been found there is a problem r go home wait for it to heal.now my back neck and shoulder are screwed.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

I went in for depression and anxiety, it was a very hard thing for me to do..she was very nice and made me feel comfortable. .talked about it for an hour and was sent to mental health..however, since then I have felt rushed when I have gone to see her for other concerns .. couldn't really say what I wanted ..overall I am pleased and will keep her as my doctor

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

I am new to town and was ill. Dr Lalik took me in right away and took care of me. I found her to be caring and compassionate , as were the front desk staff. I will be keeping her as my family doctor.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

Undoubtedly the most incompetent doctor practicing in New Brunswick. Condescending, misinformed, contradictory, unjustifiably arrogant, basically a moron with a big mouth and a prescription pad. Lalik does not listen, she speaks over patients, contradicts herself constantly, cannot follow simple conversations, never seems to be able to keep records in your file (it's always your fault or the lab's fault she doesn't have your test results), and on top of that, she's judgmental, has no clue about how the health care system actually works, and seems to have short-term memory loss. To make matters even worse, her husband sits at the reception desk for no apparent reason other than to listen to private doctor/patient conversations and read patient files. Creepy. Just a complete side show. Stay away.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

This is the worst Doctor I have ever been to. She was rude, constantly interrupts you, contradicts herself, her paperwork is not organized, and she judgemental. She does not care about your well-being and her "knowledge" is concerning. She is there to speed you through and cash a check.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

Excellent at getting myself And children in when needed without question .

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

I've been going to Dr. Lalik for about 5 year and she's always been helpful and polite. She listens and ask question and doesn't hesitate to orders tests or make referrals. She's most usually running on time and you don't have to wait too long for appointments. She moves pretty fast, I do always make sure I have questions and concerns ready to bring up so that I'm satisfied when I leave. I'm happy with her for a dr.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016