Ratings for Dr. Samuel Rafalin

BEST OBGYN EVER! After delivering my son, and continuing my regular visits with Dr. Rafalin, I would never see anyone else. He is amazing. The staff is wonderful as well! I highly recommend him!!! He is patient, friendly, thorough, and professional!!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

Rude, terrible manners, don't care about the patient and doesn't have time for them! Go away

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

Great punctual and thorough and nice. Been my doctor form years highly recomend

flag | Submitted September 21, 2014

flag | Submitted July 27, 2014

Dr. Rafalin used to be very good until he opened up his own practice. He became very arrogant, sarcastic, and rude. While his staff think he is just very honest, I think he is just insensitive and cold. He was my OBGYN for quite sometime and I had to stopped going back to him.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2013

flag | Submitted January 10, 2012

By far, the most thorough doctor i have been to! Very conforting, and knowledgable! i recomend. Him withou hesitation!n

flag | Submitted June 29, 2011

Dr. Rafalin was so abrasive, rude and angrily sarcastic that I would never go to him again. While he made a correct diagnosis, he had so little respect for me as a woman, that I would not recommend him to anyone. I have never had this experience before seeing a gynecologist or any MD. The worst part was his extremely arrogant attitude.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2011

Dr Rafalin is the best doctor. HE took greaat care of me through two pregnancies. my husband and I had a great experience with him though the delivery. His approach was callmong throughout the stress of labor. I go to him as gyno, now and he is the best. I had to have surgery, which he performed, and had great results. I highly recomdend him!!!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2010

Why did he answer the "on call" duty phone/pager, it was clear his intention was not to help the caller/paitent, so rude and unprofessional. I called because I needed a professional assistance, otherwise webmd would have been just as good with out the attitude.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2010

Dr. Samuel Rafalin's Credentials

• New York Med Coll, Valhalla Ny 10595 (Grad. 1996)